Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Faithful Guardian Title Coupon.

KazumaTsunoKazumaTsuno
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited March 5 in Bugs and Glitches
Back during the pet walking event there was an obtainable 2nd title Faithful Guardian. I had bought it from the event shop in case i wasn't able to finish the event. Well i was able to finish the event in full and got a second coupon for the same title. Since then it has been sitting in my inventory. I am unable to destroy it, trash it, store it in the bank, drop it or store it on a pet. Every time I use it I just get a message of "You already have this title." and it just moves around in my inventory. I would submit a ticket for this but the support site has not worked for me in months.

Comments

• ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Hi @KazumaTsuno

I've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into. Can you provide more about how the support site isn't working for you so we can have Player Support assist in the meantime?
  • KazumaTsunoKazumaTsuno
    Hello @Elebon
    Sorry for the delayed response I forgot to check back here for a few days.

What happens with the support site, at least on the Firefox browser, when I hit to sign in or submit a ticket it loops back repeatedly instead of progressing to the next page.

As for the title coupon in question, it is on my character Kazumatsun.
  • ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Does this happen to you on just Firefox or Edge and Chrome as well?
  • KazumaTsunoKazumaTsuno
    It seems to just happen on Firefox, which happens to be the main browser I use. It allowed me to sign in on Edge and Chrome. I did not think to try to sign in on those browsers.