Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R>Toasted

MininightMininight
Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
edited March 18 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Good day people. I'm known as Mininight or Chibilegacy and some other character names. I've played for a very long time. but My guild officer Elivii and i are recruiting, as 15 people on at different times, in an Aussie/ New Zealander, Oceanic guild, can be tough, to play when everyone is sleeping. so we are looking for active members, in our time zone. As it's just 15 of us in the guild and I've had the guild for a few years so i ain't giving it up any time soon. But it ends up just the officer and i playing Mabinogi together because we are both in the same time zone.

So we do play other games to, like ff14. World Of Warcraft, Terraria, Minecraft, Lethal company, League of legends, Guild wars 2 etc, together or alone.
We would like active guild members, to run more content with as well, like Hasidim, purification raids and glenn. as most of the time, its Elivii and i doing most content just us 2.

However, well i think that Mabinogi biggest problem is that you always need money for something like real life., and not many people know, or can reach there goals in a reasonable, efficiently dedicated time. So we help New/Returning and old active players in game.

I do have a discord server to, But i do try to make it organised, on my own.

So we do have requirement's
Don't be disrespectful, and rude.

No guilt tripping people for items.

As for reaching goals like gear or fashion, we can help you get there but we aren't going to directly give the stuff to you every time, you want something. that's just being taken for granted, and selling ourselves short. So we can craft stuff for you for free, or for in game money depending on the guild members, preference.

We Prefer it if you Have the discord application, and join our guild discord server,
but using a mic is not required.

As for doing content, Don't be intentionally late, and leave us waiting. Because that is just rude.

Anyone outside of our time zone is welcome to join to, as long as they are having fun and yeh. It is a bit harder to manage, but, The guild is for Mabinogi, NA server after all. Even though the guild discord is meant for players that want's to make friends, or just chill out have fun and play other games to.

So feel free to contact me in game As Chibilegacy, or my officer Elivii, if your interested in joining, ty for your time in reading this.