Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When is Nexon going to get rid of this pop-up?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited March 19 in Bugs and Glitches
When is Nexon going to get rid of this pop-up?

AvP8OnS.png

This occurs when you shut down or close Mabinogi (and possibly other games too). A blank pop-up ad pops up that used to contain a survey asking if you would recommend this game to other players. (Which btw people hated because no matter how many times you answered that survey it would not go away permanently). Well now it's just blank and has been going on like this for longer than I can remember. There has been many recurring complaints about this over the years. Can yall just remove this pop-up altogether? We don't need it. It uses the old internet explorer too. Please just remove it entirely.

I mean yeah, I can already hear some of the community saying it's no big deal just close it out. But that's not the point. If it has no use, is broken, and outdated then it's time to get rid of it for the sake of the image of the game.

My apologies if this is the wrong area to submit this at. But since Elebon mentioned that they are going to pay more attention to the forums now I figure that this would be a good shot to finally have this issue addressed.

(Also I am not referring to the what's new pop-up which you can disable in the launcher settings).

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Looks like the survey has started to fully load again, but I still don't care. Get rid of this popup.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 6