Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ELVES REWORK PLZ

RoxiesRoxies
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited March 24 in Feedback and Suggestions
Final Shot should be useable with Wand and staff increases magic casting speed

Make Hide useable in combat but consume Mana at a higher rate and breaks when attacking someone as well as lowering the cooldown.

Give elves dual wielding it makes no since that a elf cant hold 2 weapons at once since that's more of a DEX ability

REWORK Elven Magic Missile I don't know how to fix this skill but it needs fixed

Increase the mage damage done to enemies for skills like firebolt since giants get increased damage to skills like smash

Change Vision of Ladeca
Grants increased aim speed by 400% when using a bow or crossbow.
Aiming rate can reach 100% against a moving target.
The aim rate is still capped at 50% if the user is moving.
Increases damage of Archery skills by 10%.
Does not boost Alchemic Sharpshooter skills, but the damage increase to Magnum Shot and Crash Shot will indirectly strengthen Aqua Volley and Ignis Plume, respectively.

have it Increase the magic damage by 10%
and let it increase damage for Alchemic Sharpshooter Skills since giants get a boost to both chain skills by 15% and elemental knight skills.

Someone with more experience as an elf would have better options then me on this I'm sure its more of a late night rant to give a little more options for play and balance a little.
  1. Agree or disagree4 votes
    1. yes
       50% (2 votes)
    2. no
       50% (2 votes)