Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reduce Coin Req for Star Piece Suit

KomaruKomaru
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited March 14, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi, hi.

After doing some very late maths, I've realized it would require mostly every day of attendance of this glitchy afk event in order to have enough coins for the star piece suit. I may not even have enough by then because of recent rl priorities.

I'm asking for a reduction in star coins for the star piece suit. I understand that we made it every rl day in order to reduce the amount of spamming of the skill seals, but for those of us who actually collect outfits, that suit has become a bigger challenge. And I don't know how interested my Tarlachian brothers and sisters are in obtaining that suit for sale.

Reducing it down to 50 coins, equivalent to the 50 exp skill seal, would at least give me reason to even participate, seeing that I'd have to spend pretty much all my coins in order to get that suit. :(

Maybe I'm being greedy, but I'd like to think that I didn't have to stay logged on, deal with this RNG business, and then basically put up with it all for a single gender-specific outfit, which would require me to buy the opposite sex outfit as well, seeing that I don't even have enough days at this point to get enough coins for it.

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    The event's going to end a week from now, so I doubt they will change the amount of star coins to get for the suit. Especially since you can buy star pieces from other players.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    gave up on suit and hunt for train seal to skip shock (heheheh)
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Buying star pieces doesn't change how many you can open per day...

Though, seeing that we're so close to the end of the event, I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope that I have enough by then.