Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Comments

  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,970
    Posts: 3,247
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    What's the silliest name you've given one of your pets?

    On Alexina:
    My bus is Missfrizzel.
    My cooking truck is Truckoff, which is a fine Russian name . . . cough cough.
    My warpimps are:
    - Elerium
    - NCCI701
    - Wyrmhoal
    - Heartuvgold
    - Alcubiere
    - Fitel (from pronouncing FTL)
    My two free event baloon pony pets are:
    - Fizzelpop
    - Berrytwist
    My ghost is Kaspaar.

    On Nao:
    My unicorn is Wrarity.
    My seal, wearing the polar bear skin, is Dafocusthis.

    Oh, I forgot one.
    On Alexina, my Skeleton is Rattel.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,510
    Posts: 6,730
    Member
    edited June 17
    I don't understand even a single pet name you gave. They sound like gibberish to me. Only i understood the Caspar reference.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,970
    Posts: 3,247
    Member
    The answer is but an internet away.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    860d65da470814335c29366293981638.jpg
    You know, the deer are beautiful beasties, but when they don't load properly they look like something straight outta hades XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Ending Wolf's streak.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Ending Wolf's streak.

    Returning the favor, eh? :P
    Well I almost had three weeks-
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Ending Wolf's streak.

    Returning the favor, eh? :P
    Well I almost had three weeks-

    That's a good streak I tell ya.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    The answer is but an internet away.

    i'm surprised the bus is called Missfrizzel.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Ending Wolf's streak.

    Returning the favor, eh? :P
    Well I almost had three weeks-

    That's a good streak I tell ya.

    It was. Was getting even better, now I gotta work on it again XD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,970
    Posts: 3,247
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    The answer is but an internet away.

    i'm surprised the bus is called Missfrizzel.

    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    g8>c8<g8f16e2r16
    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    e4c8e4c8<b-4
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    edited July 13
    Helsa wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    The answer is but an internet away.

    i'm surprised the bus is called Missfrizzel.

    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    g8>c8<g8f16e2r16
    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    e4c8e4c8<b-4

    please let this be a normal field trip...


    Also the fact I recognized what you did there has only hammered in the point to me that I've put way too much time in this game XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,970
    Posts: 3,247
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    The answer is but an internet away.

    i'm surprised the bus is called Missfrizzel.

    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    g8>c8<g8f16e2r16
    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    e4c8e4c8<b-4

    please let this be a normal field trip...


    Also the fact I recognized what you did there has only hammered in the point to me that I've put way too much time in this game XD

    Careful what you say; you might get baked into a pie.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    The answer is but an internet away.

    i'm surprised the bus is called Missfrizzel.

    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    g8>c8<g8f16e2r16
    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    e4c8e4c8<b-4

    please let this be a normal field trip...


    Also the fact I recognized what you did there has only hammered in the point to me that I've put way too much time in this game XD

    Careful what you say; you might get baked into a pie.

    tenor.gif

    Wouldn't be the strangest thing that's ever happened though....

    ive-seen-some-5bb219.jpg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    The answer is but an internet away.

    i'm surprised the bus is called Missfrizzel.

    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    g8>c8<g8f16e2r16
    g8>c8<g8f16e8c8c16e8f8
    e4c8e4c8<b-4

    please let this be a normal field trip...


    Also the fact I recognized what you did there has only hammered in the point to me that I've put way too much time in this game XD

    Careful what you say; you might get baked into a pie.

    tenor.gif

    Wouldn't be the strangest thing that's ever happened though....

    ive-seen-some-5bb219.jpg

    3580r4.jpg
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Its funny how every new semester I revisit the same recognition of why I hate school
    Except college is worse in that I have to pay for it.
    *insert angry table-flipping reee here*
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Its funny how every new semester I revisit the same recognition of why I hate school
    Except college is worse in that I have to pay for it.
    *insert angry table-flipping reee here*

    Well, your lucky enough to have free education before college.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Its funny how every new semester I revisit the same recognition of why I hate school
    Except college is worse in that I have to pay for it.
    *insert angry table-flipping reee here*

    Well, your lucky enough to have free education before college.

    Fair but I'm still allowed to hate it XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Its funny how every new semester I revisit the same recognition of why I hate school
    Except college is worse in that I have to pay for it.
    *insert angry table-flipping reee here*

    Well, your lucky enough to have free education before college.

    Fair but I'm still allowed to hate it XD

    Do you really hate it? That you'd go back for more?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Its funny how every new semester I revisit the same recognition of why I hate school
    Except college is worse in that I have to pay for it.
    *insert angry table-flipping reee here*

    Well, your lucky enough to have free education before college.

    Fair but I'm still allowed to hate it XD

    Do you really hate it? That you'd go back for more?

    1) I'm insane
    2) I've the pitbull's ability to clamp down and refuse to release
    3) I'm a glutton for punishment
    4) It's a means to get to the end I want and I'm the one who suffers for it so might as well clamp down and finish since I've come so far.

    Course then I start hearing 'in the end' playing in the background and laugh myself to sleep, but, such is my life.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,720
    Posts: 7,471
    Member
    Play dead isn't just an action. it's a skill.

    Play_Dead.png