Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited July 17, 2018
    am not even mexican i just faked it for attention sorry everyone!

also i think i'll be leaving the forums anyway since my threads just get deleted, i just wanted to talk about mabi's relationships with the late medieval period / late renaissance and put some work in it but it's gone, thanks whoever did that

if i'm not allowed to talk about THAT i don't think i'm allowed to talk at all

but this?

zykcSZO.png

yeah name calling with no purpose is fine

kelp out
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's because you admitted for wanting to diss roleplayers. You also said you dislike anime and you are trying to look for some logic in a video game. Lol.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited July 17, 2018
    well sure i want to punch some people in the face, take me to jail

i said i wanted to do a petty thing, but then found something interesting and more worth my time and started working on it

seems counter productive to get rid of someone taking their time to appreciate details in the game just because they happen to be me, don't try to justify it that is the reason they might as well just ban me
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    KelpSoda wrote: »

i said i wanted to do a petty thing, but then found something interesting and more worth my time and started working on it

seems counter productive to get rid of someone taking their time to appreciate details in the game just because they happen to be me, don't try to justify it that is the reason they might as well just ban me

Your thread did not look appreciative enough to me.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    KelpSoda wrote: »

Your thread wasn’t removed over any sort of personal slight, but instead because it was effectively spam. It not only veered off its own topic, but even turned rude and also offensive just within its own initial part.
    Greta
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited July 17, 2018
    well your response is also rude and offensive!

no, that's not how it works, it stayed on topic all the way through, i kept describing elements in game that referenced the high medieval period from the start and if you wanted you could've just deleted the part where i say i considered making a thread about dissing the roleplayers, literally 2 lines and about as offensive as saying "oh i considered dissing elves, thinking they're great or something with their pointy ears but they can't even dual wield, what wimps" or something silly along those lines

and i really doubt you consider me saying i hate anime as offensive or rude or even off topic since it's ABSOLUTELY related to the point i'm making

how else could my thread be considered rude and offensive? my unreasonable dislike of corn in an european setting? the fact i'm considering guns some magic voodoo?

i seriously don't get you this time

like the tenth edit: half the threads on the general discussion forum are also "haha look at this funny xd" with maybe a picture or a literal meme of "nexon pls gib fanservice xd", but my thread is the one that is spam
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 17, 2018
    #butdogcloning

giphy.gif
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Some people call them the troll team we call them The A - Team

The Mabengers

I don't troll anymore. I haven't trolled this entire year so far and I most likely never will again.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    you know kelpsoda is serious when he writes in paragraphs and none of the paragraphs have " kekekeke "

also teriusthegreat is on serious mode !

woah kelpsoda and teriusthegreat ON SERIOUS MODE ! never seen before ! only here on the last post win #teriusandkelpformostseriousaward #goldenlulz2018
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    euhh.... mabinogi in general i guess has it's....moments.
    and "spam" is often defined by the moderator, even if it's not spam, if they think it is, then....can't really argue about it.
    though, kelp, you can always try and make valid points and or discuss this more in DM's with said mods.

idk if that'll bring back the post or not, but it's worth a shot?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looks like thread is still alive.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    yup
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I mean...we could always offer it as a sacrifice to the Forum Gods...
    lethalvirus
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

The Mabengers

GREAT....my first innocuous posting here, and I am already considered the paragon of degeneracy here. :/ Will the chains of my past ever come off?
    lethalvirus
    Aquasol wrote: »

Who are the forum gods?
  • DANIartsDANIarts

Sacrifice!~
    Sacrifice!~
    Sacrifice!~
    All Hail The Forum Gods!
    (Okay I'll Stop Now. Lol)
    edited July 20, 2018
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Sacrifice!~
    Sacrifice!~
    Sacrifice!~
    All Hail The Forum Gods!

(Builds bonfire pyre)
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Sacrifice!~
    Sacrifice!~
    Sacrifice!~
    All Hail The Forum Gods!

(Builds bonfire pyre)

(Dances around said bonfire)
    Kensamaofmari
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720

The Mabengers

GREAT....my first innocuous posting here, and I am already considered the paragon of degeneracy here. :/ Will the chains of my past ever come off?

You know your past still hunts you, it is inevitable!

You shall never forget your roots, You shall never forget the past that made you the grown business man you are now even if you regret some things in your past the were meant to happen for you to be who you are today.

Your past have made you evolved into the number 1 forumer with witty puns everyone loves , congratulations.