Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    there's a pack where it's nothing BUT mystery ones. Different flavours too. c:
    in case you didn't know, only mentioned cause you said you like the mystery one. ♥

I definitely know the regular air head bars that are mystery are not lemon like the bites; but it is intriguing to hear there is a mystery bag with many flavors too... I must find. D;

If you have a Wal-Mart or a Shells anywhere, more than likely they'll be there, but they're small packs(which is a good thing considering bigger packs - if you can't control your consumption, you'll get sick off em' - but worth it, LOL)

No Shells; Wal-mart like, 20 miles away, so I'll have to look there. I've never seen them though, so maybe they're only available in your area. Mail me some. xD

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

lol, gimmie dat address? ;D
    OR on a more serious note, you can actually buy them online as well(:
    air-head-bites-mystery-18ct-2z.jpg

ZOMG, 24 dollars for a box of 18?! Must... work... over-time... xD

it'll be worth it, trust me.

Can you be trusted? o.O
    On the other hand, I shall be spending $18 for $24 tamales.

I mean... trust me, don't trust me, they're good either way.
    Do you trust customer reviews on items you want? c:

I thought you'd be more convincing...
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    in case you didn't know, only mentioned cause you said you like the mystery one. ♥

I definitely know the regular air head bars that are mystery are not lemon like the bites; but it is intriguing to hear there is a mystery bag with many flavors too... I must find. D;

If you have a Wal-Mart or a Shells anywhere, more than likely they'll be there, but they're small packs(which is a good thing considering bigger packs - if you can't control your consumption, you'll get sick off em' - but worth it, LOL)

No Shells; Wal-mart like, 20 miles away, so I'll have to look there. I've never seen them though, so maybe they're only available in your area. Mail me some. xD

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

I got a 2 oz bag of the regular airheads bites and the mystery.... is a mystery to me again... no longer lemon... they must change it once in awhile. T-T

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

I got a 2 oz bag of the regular airheads bites and the mystery.... is a mystery to me again... no longer lemon... they must change it once in awhile. T-T

I guess that's why it's mystery. You will get something different. What is it this time?
  • JazmynJazmyn

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

I guess that's why it's mystery. You will get something different. What is it this time?

Well, it used to be lemon for like, months... different bags... so it is weird. I'm not sure what it is now, I couldn't tell... It was sweeter though.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I’d vote tamale over candy, to be honest.
    KensamaofmarilethalvirusDANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I may not be a very convincing person, but if I like something, I'll proudly let others know about it and how good it is to taste different flavours of it.
    or just how good it is in general depending on what I'm proudly talking about. xD

Take things as you will, I'm just stating my own opinions and what I think about in terms of said topics, so.

Also tamale's are nice, but I'm a candy person.
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
    I may not be a very convincing person, but if I like something, I'll proudly let others know about it and how good it is to taste different flavours of it.
    or just how good it is in general depending on what I'm proudly talking about. xD

Take things as you will, I'm just stating my own opinions and what I think about in terms of said topics, so.

What kid of candy?
  • DANIartsDANIarts

What kid of candy?

Just about any kinds of candy there is.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited August 11, 2018

Also tamale's are nice, but
    I'm a candy person.
    What kid of candy?

HXJ5rCc.png

Aquasol wrote: »
    I’d vote tamale over candy, to be honest.

Illustration_of_Hot_Tamales_candy_packaging_in_use_since_2013.png
    DANIartsKensamaofmarilethalvirus
    Snaps your 12 day win streak for the heck of it
  • JazmynJazmyn

xD I thought I had it. ;)

xD I thought I had it. ;)

Lol, just have to start a new one.
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Cake cake cake...jelly jelly jelly... Candy candy candy... I want some.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Oof.
    food sounds so good right about now...
    What in the?
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    What in the?

i saw cake, jelly, and candy.
    so food sounds good right about now.
    What in the?

To the Chocolate factory we go.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    What in the?

no no no no no no no...
    to the WANKA factory we go(or Wonka...i forget how to spell it lmaooooo).
    What in the?

no no no no no no no...
    to the WANKA factory we go(or Wonka...i forget how to spell it lmaooooo).

It's the sugar.
    DANIarts