Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Pancakes♥

That's not the point!

Then what IS the point? ; n; It's PANCAKES♥
    [Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited September 15, 2018
    I could have swore some Pancake day was yesterday according to the morning radio show replay I heard today... but I don't remember what it was, and google says Pancake Day is in February..... I thought I had a piece of neat info, but alas, I failed you all. u.u

EDIT: And after actually figuring out how to zoom in on the image via PC without saving it, I still don't fully understand the point... xD
    DANIarts[Deleted User]
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Oof xD okii, that got me, lol.
    Still though, pancakes♥
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oof xD okii, that got me, lol.
    Still though, pancakes♥

To me the syrup looks like sp... err I mean a tadpole.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    this was the longest summer
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Summer can never be long; it is always too short.
  • JulieJulie
    only good thing about summer was when u got out of school as a child, besides that, i dont find 90+F to be very pleasant
  • JazmynJazmyn
    In 2 months I'm not going to enjoy the -30 F to 10 F average for like 6 months... I'll take 90+F over that any day. I have A/C, and it's cheaper than heat. Lol.
    Welp got a warning.
    I shall retreat to my hobbit hole for a bit.
    See ya.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Welp got a warning.
    See ya.

For what? o.O
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Welp got a warning.
    See ya.

For what? o.O

Probably for a bad joke on the page before.
  • blueneuronDOTnetblueneuronDOTnet
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I am terrified and depressed.
  • JulieJulie
    In 2 months I'm not going to enjoy the -30 F to 10 F average for like 6 months... I'll take 90+F over that any day. I have A/C, and it's cheaper than heat. Lol.

its not cheaper, especially when you drive, cars use up more gas trying to run the compressor that helps cool you down, and infact heaters in cars use the same heat the engine makes to heat a cabin, theres also fires and stoves and blankets that can be used to heat urself up. Hell making electricity run at all alone helps make heat. Its much easier to make something hot than it is to make something cold, it can get hot enough here to the point that even the wind itself feels too hot to cool you down. When it gets cold, theres many ways to heat urself up, when it gets hot there isnt as many ways to cooldown.
    Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 18, 2018
    Julie wrote: »
    its not cheaper, especially when you drive, cars use up more gas trying to run the compressor that helps cool you down, and infact heaters in cars use the same heat the engine makes to heat a cabin, theres also fires and stoves and blankets that can be used to heat urself up. Hell making electricity run at all alone helps make heat. Its much easier to make something hot than it is to make something cold, it can get hot enough here to the point that even the wind itself feels too hot to cool you down. When it gets cold, theres many ways to heat urself up, when it gets hot there isnt as many ways to cooldown.

I mean at my house. When you can't spend more then 5 minutes outside with exposed skin otherwise you might lose a limb to frostbite, nothing warms you up. You're pretty much trapped inside for almost 6 months straight. I think it cost us $1,200 last season JUST for heat... A/C didn't cost anywhere close to that. No one will ever convince me that too hot is better then too cold when I deal with too cold for way too long; just my native Wisconsinite kicking in. LOL. (That being said, half my family wishes they were on the ice 3/4 of the year... ugh...)

CaringRequiredArcticseal-max-1mb.gif
    I am terrified and depressed.

Hopefully you can figure out how to overcome it. :(
    Kensamaofmari
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Sorry to go off-topic here, but can anyone help me with what this glitch is about? If possible??
    this happened yesterday(but i uploaded it to youtube today so that i can show it to my guild mates)

but, I wanna know what you guys think xD
    the gesture glitch replaced my "BeachBall" on the bind key T:
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Sorry to go off-topic here, but can anyone help me with what this glitch is about? If possible??
    this happened yesterday(but i uploaded it to youtube today so that i can show it to my guild mates)

That's the beauty of this post. There is not topic to go off of! :D xD

I'm not understanding what you're saying about the glitch, if there is a glitch, what is happening, etc. Someone else may be more aware than I though. :3 [over my head?]
  • DANIartsDANIarts

I'm not understanding what you're saying about the glitch, if there is a glitch, what is happening, etc. Someone else may be more aware than I though. :3 [over my head?]

with what i said, there should be a video up with it.
    the video shows me putting my mouse over the bind key, which - instead of it saying "beachball" it says "goodidea"
    then I open up my Gesture tab, there is no "goodidea" Gesture in my Gesture tab, meaning I don't own it, meaning it shouldn't exist in my bind key xD
    Jazmyn

the video shows me putting my mouse over the bind key, which - instead of it saying "beachball" it says "goodidea"
    then I open up my Gesture tab, there is no "goodidea" Gesture in my Gesture tab, meaning I don't own it, meaning it shouldn't exist in my bind key xD

They said there were a # of glitches from the past maint.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    OOOOOHHHH
    that might actually make sense then... xD
  • JazmynJazmyn

Ah ok. I saw the "goodidea" gesture hover, at the end of the video, but I didn't know what you were saying about it. xD