Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I will say this, it's been a bad year plus for social media compasses.
    Darkpixie99
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    So RIP Twitch and your so called ToS, you're already on the chopping block for a potential lawsuit.
    One slip up like this, and anyone can kiss their profits goodbye.
    I'd say it sucks to be them right now, but hey. They're the ones ruining their own image, and all the press has to do is point and laugh.

On the other hand (cough cough) the site would then be aptly named.
    Darkpixie99
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »
    Honestly, i never heard about any mass shootings in Lithuania ever happening (from civilians of course). Same goes for other neighbouring countries like Poland, Latvia, Estonia, etc. It would have been big enough for us to see in news if it ever happened.

I pass by a military base on the way to work everyday, here in the US. For the last 6 months, the flag has never been flown at anything higher than half staff.
    Sherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I see I didn't miss much in the past couple days
    Darkpixie99
  • HelsaHelsa
    Honestly, i never heard about any mass shootings in Lithuania ever happening (from civilians of course). Same goes for other neighbouring countries like Poland, Latvia, Estonia, etc. It would have been big enough for us to see in news if it ever happened.

I pass by a military base on the way to work everyday, here in the US. For the last 6 months, the flag has never been flown at anything higher than half staff.

Aren't there still troops in Afghanistan and Iraq? Even if one dies, they are honoured in this way.

Similarly, in Canada and US, if you drive by a fire hall, its flag is always at half mast, as loss of any fire fighter in Canada or the US is honoured by all fire stations in both countries this way.

FYI, the ettique of for flying a flag at half mast requires the flag be raise all the way first then lowered to half mast. Upon taking the flag down it is first raised to the top then lowered.
    Sherri
    Helsa wrote: »

Aren't there still troops in Afghanistan and Iraq? Even if one dies, they are honoured in this way.

Similarly, in Canada and US, if you drive by a fire hall, its flag is always at half mast, as loss of any fire fighter in Canada or the US is honoured by all fire stations in both countries this way.

FYI, the ettique of for flying a flag at half mast requires the flag be raise all the way first then lowered to half mast. Upon taking the flag down it is first raised to the top then lowered.

There are troops deployed in many countries across the world. Some casualties aren't really talked about in a national stage unless it's a big incident.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Watching Yuri on Ice now because i need distraction from everyday problems and i was really bored. Always thought why girls were overrating it so much...
    Now i gotta say... WHY I NEVER WATCHED THIS BEFORE? I'm already hooked, R.I.P.
    Watching Yuri on Ice now because i need distraction from everyday problems and i was really bored. Always thought why girls were overrating it so much...

Well its target audience was intended to attract girls.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    RIP
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited August 13, 2019
    Ripples... Borderlands is the new Warframe level of moderation. (It'll go down like Wild Star, just you wait.)

The end is coming
    Darkpixie99
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    The end is coming

The end is near
    DANIarts wrote: »
    The end is coming

The end is near

hyvGTq5.gif
    Darkpixie99Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ripples... Borderlands is the new Warframe level of moderation. (It'll go down like Wild Star, just you wait.)

Reminds me of these forums, LOL.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

Reminds me of these forums, LOL.

At least we're not the game with a space ninja suit of unknown/unimportant gender, who players call an anime trap, and yet uncultured moderation thinks it refers to illegal entrapment and thusly bans you. *cough* Warframe *cough*
    I mean really, Mabinogi moderation must require at least this level of intelligence:
    tenor.gif

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited August 13, 2019
    DANIarts wrote: »
    The end is coming

The end is near

hyvGTq5.gif

And here's the end of an empire:

03c227a9d2a0515c1ffc604dbe27e743.jpg
    [img][/img]
    Helsa wrote: »

True, and I should have mentioned this, but this also applies to the local community college, which also has a flag at perpetual half-mast.
    edited August 14, 2019

I watched it, and was confused why there were barely any women engaging in lip to lip coitus despite the name. Huge disappointment.
  • HelsaHelsa
    True, and I should have mentioned this, but this also applies to the local community college, which also has a flag at perpetual half-mast.

Oh, that one is easy: they're just lazy.
    Darkpixie99