Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring back one of the most injoyable events

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Greta wrote: »
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    know what event i would like to see more then a SAO event? a .Hack// event... ah.... i can dream.... dang young kids and thinking SAO was a good Anime....

SAO looked good at first few episodes when i was watching, but more episodes came in the more it made me think that this anime is all about Kirito's harem lol. ALO and GGO was worst...
    Derailing even further, but I think I liked GGO, at least the game itself and the universe was pretty appealing to me. I think it would be even better if Sinon had never met Kirito, because of course he has to come in and show up everyone despite having little experience in the game.

But I agree with everything else you said. SAO seemed good the first few episodes, then it all went downhill from there. Especially ALO...

But going back on topic, I also second the notion to not bring back the SAO crossover again. I believe there's another thread saying it should come back, and I've already listed my reasons there, but like everyone else has already said, the events were boring to me and the only good thing I got out of the events was the SAO Nishida title.
  • SetsurinSetsurin
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    the only reason I used the SAO crossover event, is because it's the only crossover event I remember playing. I can't really comment on how good or bad it was because I have no frame of reference for crossover events. personally, I kinda enjoyed the SAO event tho, even if I was just a new player that had started only days before it did. and as for the fishing event, I never afk for fishing and was able to get several of the swimsuit boxes back then. and got my butt handed to me whenever Nessie appeared. I get that some of you hated the SAO event, and I can't blame you for your opinion and taste, but that's no reason to get all hostile and offensive.