Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Racial Skills

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited March 16, 2017 in Vault
Mabinogi's latest update brings forth new skills for Milletians to master, with each race gaining a brand new active ability and a passive ability for all!

00J3d-5f02826f-bc97-42a0-9e50-791d78984f23.jpg

New Passive Skill: Shine of Eweca
  • Automatically activated upon reaching Level 50
  • Grants bonus Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, Will, Luck, Life, Mana and Stamina
  • Skill Level automatically increases every 10 levels, increasing stat bonuses
  • Bonuses vary slightly with Race
    -Humans: Balanced bonuses
    -Elves: Improved Strength and Will bonuses, reduced Dexterity and Intelligence bonuses
    -Giants: Improved Dexterity and Intelligence bonuses, reduced Strength and Will bonuses
  • Skill level resets with Rebirth
  • Will no longer increase after Level 190

New Human Skill: Breath of Ladeca
  • Automatically activated upon reaching Level 100
  • When used, grants +50 Speed for at least 300 seconds
  • Duration increases by 30 seconds per 1,000 Cumulative Levels (max of 900 seconds)
  • Can be used once per day, resetting at 6 AM Pacific Time

New Elf Skill: Vision of Ladeca
  • When used, increases ranged attack Aim Rate by up to 100% for at least 300 seconds, even against moving or flying enemies
  • Also increases ranged attack speed by 400% for at least 300 seconds
  • Duration increases by 30 seconds per 1,000 Cumulative Levels (max of 900 seconds)
  • Can be used once per day, resetting at 6 AM Pacific Time

New Giant Skill: Might of Ladeca
  • When used, increases damage dealt by Close Combat skills by 10% and increases attack speed when using close combat weapons for at least 300 seconds
  • Can be used once per day, resetting at 6 AM Erinn Time

Level 100-200 EXP Adjustment
  • EXP required to reach the next level has been significantly reduced between Level 100 and Level 200
  • EXP required to reach Level 100 is unchanged
  • Overall EXP needed to reach Level 200 is reduced by 58,089,500 EXP
  • Characters will not gain levels as a result of this adjustment, instead placed on the brink of reaching their next level
SherriDrognakVitolan

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wait so I can finally kill those dang Blinkers in flight? :O
    Yessssh
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Okay, Breath and Vision of Ladeca on the announcement say they reset at 6am Pacific Time, but Might of Ladeca it says resets at 6am ERINN time.

I'm guessing the Pacific on Breath/Vision was a mistake, and they all reset at 6am Erinn time?
  • HaneHane
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    I just used Breath of Ladeca a second time for today so I think the announcement page is incorrect. D:
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Hane wrote: »
    I just used Breath of Ladeca a second time for today so I think the announcement page is incorrect. D:

It's Mabi day

• AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Regardless of how good the skills actually are or aren't, I like the lore associated with them. Castanea's creeping me out with all the smiling and staring though.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 16, 2017
    Hane wrote: »

It's Mabi day

Eriin Time day, like Paladin and best transformation
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Far too overhyped...
    006d469c9e49439aaca471814fc89ec3.png
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Far too overhyped...
    006d469c9e49439aaca471814fc89ec3.png

I think you get around 200 of each stat at level 200 though. Still not good enough for you?
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Shine of Eweca also scales with your total level, should probably mention that.
  • DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    It looks like Humans are in an advantage somewhat on Shine of Eweca since it covers all of the stats rather than the giant and elf.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Genuisenie wrote: »
    Nope, just current level upgrades it.
    e365d86423f748d3abe87a07b7b0ad14.png
    3365ddc7bbca4a3d9d457dded3ab2ff4.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Genuisenie wrote: »
    Nope, just current level upgrades it.
    e365d86423f748d3abe87a07b7b0ad14.png
    3365ddc7bbca4a3d9d457dded3ab2ff4.png

They mean that a high total level makes the same rank of Shine more effective.

Let's say two different players both have rF Shine of Eweca.
    One player has a cumulative level of 1,000.
    The other player has a cumulative level of 5,000.

Even though both players are at rF Shine of Eweca, the cumulative lv5000 player's rF Shine of Eweca boosts the stats slightly more.
    The difference is a lot more noticeable at higher ranks.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    It's a bit sad these will be as forgotten as Persona skills.
    I've not used one of those in years.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Sai wrote: »
    It's a bit sad these will be as forgotten as Persona skills.
    I've not used one of those in years.

non sense

well, it's true for human and non archer elf, but other than that, it's quite useful