Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G16 Quest Unburied going in to the RP

Ghostknight3Ghostknight3
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited March 16, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
After Defeat the three Manannan Golems in Beach of Scathach their should be a portal that appears to move on to the next part. I just got the mission to day and i restarted it 6 time and i can not find the portal form you-tubers that play it is show it appears right in front of you when you kill the Manannan Golems in my case is not doing that and i'm not able to go on and i have gone thought all of the area and no portal.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hello! Please provide some visual evidence (video or screenshot images) of this issue so that the report can be completed and forwarded. Also don't forget to include your server and ign to your report.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Do you have your mini effect disabled?
    It somehow.prevent you from seeing the portal
  • Poprock3479Poprock3479
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Yes the same has happened to me. Somehow I can’t see the portal at all and I have tried to see if my mini effect was on(it was). I’ve been repeating this quest many times by now