Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deleting the Main Character

DerllynDerllyn
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
This was probably a no-no, but I deleted my main character that was on a server to try and make a new main character on another server. The problem is, I can't make a main character. Is it possible to do anything about it, or is my account ruined?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. How are you unable to make another main character? Do you have no more character cards available to use on your account?
  • DerllynDerllyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I have many character cards, but the character I want to make my Main Character cannot be made into one.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    You can't really "make" a character your main. Whichever one you choose to use the most is, in essence, your main.
    GretaTheNyanCat
  • Capt_CarismaCapt_Carisma
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I kinda have the same problem. I just started the game a few days ago but deleted my only character now I cant get any free character cards ive herd you have to wait 24 hours but past 2 days ive gotten nothing
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Did you completely delete the character? Normally you would have to delete the character, wait until 7am the next day, then have to hit delete again (or something to that extent) which should then completely delete the character for good.

Just wanted to make sure the character was fully deleted since players are not aware needing to delete twice.