Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Another launcher & opening the game problem

FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
in Technical Support
Imma just describe my experience so far:

- After resolving the 'Downloading everything again?' problem and being able to play just for a while I decided to close the game and went to sleep.

- The next day I tried opening the game through steam (Note; I added the game, not downloading the Steam Mabinogi) It didn't start, I tried resolving it through the same method and it worked.

- Unfortunately, that did not work at all.

- Tried using the Mabinogi Launcher the normal way could only get me as far as the starting of Nexon Game Security, it stayed that way for a long time.

- Tried using the Mabinogi Client Launcher could only get me to a certain percentage (93% or 77%)

- I'm all out of options

Is internet speed important? My speed is below 50kb/s right now but I managed to start Mabinogi just yesterday...