Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Divine Link skill EXP registers more than once

LactoseIntolerantLactoseIntolerant
Mabinogi Rep: 420
edited March 18, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
Sorry if this has already been posted I looked thru the search results but didn't find anything.

I'm not good at english so please look at the images, they are easier to tell.
The skill learning requirement keeps registering.

To recreate: 2 different ways, all against Crag Cow (Hardmode)
First time:
Be on mount linked with Divine Link
Demount and lullaby right as the monster aggros? I'm not sure but the blue (!!) showed up right as I the lullaby skill went off. This doesn't happen every time so I think there is a small frame of time. Blue (!!) doesn't go away.
Divine Link exp goes crazy
Divine Link exp stops if I press another skill, lullaby ends, or Divine Link wears off. Blue (!!) disappears.
Monster attacks pet as usual once lullaby ends.
Second time:
Be on mount linked with Divine Link
Demount and lullaby and hydra (I don't think hydra matters)
During lullaby monster does not aggro/blue (!!) does not show up.
After lullaby wears off Blue (!!) appears, but it doesn't attack or go into aggro stance.
Divine Link exp goes crazy after the blue (!!) appears, and doesn't go away.
Divine Link exp stops after Divine Link wears off. Blue (!!) disappears after Divine Link ends.
Monster attacks me as Divine Link ends.
Sorry I forgot Mabinogi has a recording hotkey so all I could think of was to spam screenshot.
On the left you can see the Diving Link Skill +0.025 spamming
RlBHCQA.jpg

To show that it's the same cow
1r8H0RO.png
JdJ8ahD.png

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I think there was a report on the old forums, which is now lost. Thank you for this report. Please include your ign and server to make it complete.