Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Continue The Story

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
in Town Square
*Rules: Must Follow ToS, no mentioning blood, guts, or gore. (This isn't Vindictus, mind you.) Must contain more than a single phrase, and up to multiple sentences. No more than a paragraph at a time.

As thunder crashes and lightning dances across the darkened sky, a single young priest wanders the streets of Dunbarton. He had been given a mission, and his mind bounces with excitement despite his rain soaked garments. He sneezes, and then looks back at the scenery he had walked past. Had this night been cloudless and full of stars, he would had stood still and admired the beauty. Remembering the mission, he continues to move forward. All he knew was that he had to find a child with no memories, which would not be a simple task. The child was a mage, cursed by a Fomor after being born. The curse was a danger to those around the child, which is why Pencast had sent him to find the child.

Comments

• AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited March 22, 2017
    After a few hours of searching in ever-intensifying rain, the priest's enthusiastic step settled into a slow and heavy shuffle. He stops under the eaves of a shop to think for a moment. "I think I've searched all of Dunbarton. Looks like the kid isn't here... There's no way I'll make it to the next town in this rain, not that I know where to go, to begin with. I'll just wait out the storm here; might as well use this time to rest and plan my next move."; Having come to this decision, the priest settled down to rest on some cloth left bundled against the wall of the store - and found himself face down on the rain-drenched ground two seconds later. "Ey yo! Watch where you sittin' bruh!" The sound came - rather loudly - from the cloth, which rippled and changed form as the priest worked his way back to an upright position. It stopped as a head emerged from a newly discovered hole in the front, revealing a kids face, with a rough look and a disgruntled expression.