Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halo Durability?

SutaruSutaru
Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
edited March 21, 2017 in Help
Hi I was wondering if halos are still repairable after they hit 0 durability and if they are still visible if equipped? The repair price is rather high for an item I just use cosmetically and wont probably ever remove. Honestly wish there was a slot for it in the style tab ^-^' Thanks!!

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 21, 2017
    AFAIK, yes they are still visible, but i'm not sure whether they are still equip-able or not when you unequip them
    Sutaru
  • SutaruSutaru
    Hazurah wrote: »
    AFAIK, yes they are still visible, but i'm not sure whether they are still equip-able or not when you unequip them

Thanks! Do you know if they can still be repaired after they run out of durability?
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Sutaru wrote: »
    Hazurah wrote: »

Thanks! Do you know if they can still be repaired after they run out of durability?

they can be repaired, but.,..
    no one likes repairing anything that belongs at accessory slot

Sutaru
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited March 21, 2017
    They cannot be put back on if you take them off, so if you rebirth or accidentally remove it at 0 dura, it will be red and you won't be able to put it back on until you repair at least one point.

If you don't want to spend money on repairing it you could always try to find repair kits,idk if any of them work for it..maybe clothing ones.
    Sutaru
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    They cannot be put back on if you take them off, so if you rebirth or accidentally remove it at 0 dura, it will be red and you won't be able to put it back on until you repair at least one point.

If you don't want to spend money on repairing it you could always try to find repair kits,idk if any of them work for it..maybe clothing ones.

Repair kits for (Magic School/Trading Post/Bangor Pub) are the kind that are used to repair accessories like Halos.
    So those are the kind you'd want to find.
    Though Repair kits (especially of a specific kind) might be hard to find when you need them.

Keeping the Halo at 1 dura isn't too bad of a money drain.
    Just have to repair it for ~50k every time it's at 0 dura and gets removed via rb, or some other way.
    SutaruBerryswirl
  • SutaruSutaru
    Thank you so much everyone!! Very good point on the rebirthing. 1 point repair isn't so bad. I really appreciate the info!
    Berryswirl