Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia Hammer Slam achievements not working

SeraphoenaSeraphoena
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited March 21, 2017 in Help
Most of them work just fine, but the achievements:What's A Hammer, Get On My Level, Point Machine, Bow To Your Sensei, Try Trying Hard Harder, Sad But Legendary, I Don't Believe in Legends don't seem to work. I've won games by well over 100 points in 2 player and 4 player mode, and lost by more than 100 in 2 player mode, and did not get any credit for it. This was not after midnight on Tuesdays either, so it's not that.

Side note: The shooting gallery achievement of getting 1,900+ points seems too difficult for most players. The target score should be lowered, or aiming should not be finicky.

IGN: Seraphoena
Server: Tarlach
  1. Who else isn't getting credit for this?5 votes
    1. I'm totally not! It suuuuuucks....
       80% (4 votes)
    2. I am a sorcerer, and it works fine for me.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't care about Festia. >: O
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    As impossibly RNG-heavy as it sounds, don't those achievements mean to lose/win by EXACTLY 100 points?

That'd be really hard if that truly is the case...
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    edited March 22, 2017
    What @Iyasenu said, you have to win/lose by exactly 100 points. Tested it on the Shooting Gallery by getting 100 points more than the player I was with. RIP the 1,900 points achievement, think highest I've gotten is 1,600 around there.
  • SeraphoenaSeraphoena
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited March 22, 2017
    That's weird that they'd make such ridiculous achievements - winning/losing by exactly 100 points that many times seems nigh impossible. Winning/losing by that many in Shooting Gallery is feasible enough.

Almost makes getting 1,900+ in Shooting Gallery seem easy...... almost.

@Little Yeah, that's about around as high as I've gotten.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    RNG Jesus please