Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

anyone willing to fill wiki for succubus fiend set

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
where do even get the main outfit?

unsure if wasting my life running rabbie for advanced passes if might not even drop in rabbie adv

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Only one I found was the Succubus Fiend Boots, and the manual dropped from a dead end treasure chest in Rabbie Advanced.
    (i actually created the page after I found the pattern)

The pattern actually has a different name on them, though.
    Was like "Sewing Pattern - Demon Child Boots"

But if that's any indication, then the rest of the Succubus Fiend outfit sewing patterns are also from the chests found at the dead end hallways in Rabbie Advanced.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Only one I found was the Succubus Fiend Boots, and the manual dropped from a dead end treasure chest in Rabbie Advanced.
    (i actually created the page after I found the pattern)

The pattern actually has a different name on them, though.
    Was like "Sewing Pattern - Demon Child Boots"

But if that's any indication, then the rest of the Succubus Fiend outfit sewing patterns are also from the chests found at the dead end hallways in Rabbie Advanced.

what if its spread out through out different dungeons tho? im sure is possibly another dungeon drop only set that doesnt drop all in same dungeon so what if its rabbie or fiodh :o ?
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I'm pretty sure they only drop in Phant, and it might be restricted to the real one and not mirror. I'm on Ruairi and have only ever seen the boots, which were obtained from a chest reward, by a person who spams Phant daily or almost daily.
    Crimsọn