Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Redacted Posting (Feel free to delete)

Clovis15Clovis15
Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
edited March 24, 2017 in Art Creations
Original Content Redacted

Please feel free to delete this thread, admins. This forum-section is apparently only for art-commissions, judging from how I've seen multiple people be allowed to post things they created in the general-section (such as "Straight out of Comgan" and "They Don't Stop Coming") without any reprisal. Often admins have even posted on those threads to comment on what was shown, meaning such behavior is knowingly-allowed. I apologize for misposting this in the apparent art-commissions section - as I was neither offering commissions, nor seeking to commission something - and will be remaking this in the correct-section.

Comments

• Sammy27Sammy27
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I've made comic stuff for awhile now, including pages referencing several other games, but it was fun getting to draw Clovis15 and my Mabi characters. The last panel also has a cameo from characters from my own webcomic "Patchwork Family"
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    edited March 24, 2017
    Original Content Redacted
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    naw dont apologize xD there just happens to be more art commission threads here than just art showcasing theads. It is fan creations after all. I enjoyed the comic 8D so true sometimes lol
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited March 24, 2017
    Glad I'm not the only one who talks smack to people when they try to snide this section into a real-item trading forum. More power to you :)

Feel free to show off here, that's what the FAN CREATIONS section is really for ♥
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    edited March 24, 2017
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one who talks smack to people when they try to snide this section into a real-item trading forum. More power to you :)

Feel free to show off here, that's what the FAN CREATIONS section is really for ♥

I genuinely think maybe the admins should create a section for "Art Commissions" considering how overrun things are with constantly-bumped commission mega-threads.