Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about Pet Age Potions

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
in Help
They....they DO wear off, don't they? Like the character age potions, on Saturday they'll wear off....right?

I guess I just want to make sure I'm not permanently turning my pet into a tiny pet before I use one of the ones I got from a recent event. ^ ^;

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yes, they are temporary.
    Your pet will return to its normal size upon age-up on Saturday at Noon PST.
    WolfandWolf
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    make sure you use it right after aging time
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Hey I just wanted to thank you both!! I decided I will indeed wait until after the Sat age time!
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    yeah I used it on my black labrador because his skinny legs bug me and it wore off fairly quickly :(