Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Microphone issues while playing Mabinogi

GigilGigil
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Technical Support
Hello! I use a Blue Snowball microphone for Discord while I play Mabinogi, randomly my mic will cut out and not pick up my voice. I have no idea if it's Discord or Mabinogi but it only happens to Discord when I'm playing Mabi. My boyfriend has the same Microphone and the same exact issues as I do and again, it's only while playing Mabinogi. Otherwise I have had no issue like it on any other game.

I have tried about everything I can think of to fix it, my drivers are up to date. So I am just unsure! Any suggestions are great, does anyone else have this issue?

Gigil of Tarlach

Comments

• GigilGigil
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Bump
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    I can definately see that this is frustrating. I really don't have a solution, just information to add. I also have a Blue Snowball, however I use TeamSpeak and have no issues. I hope you can find a solution soon!

PC:
    Processor: Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5Ghz Core, 4Ghz Ring
    RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000
    Video Card: GTX 980ti
    Motherboard: Asus X99-A Deluxe