Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Catagorized Gachas!

MyutoMyuto
Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
edited March 27, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I would love to see limited-time gacha items stay for good...

So, why not have a select gachapons filled with pre-determined items like we had the first gachapons? Like what we had for the fashion, production, or beginner gachapons? It would make things so much easier if I could buy a, lets say, a fashion gachapon and get things like hair coupons, tails, wings, clothes, or any other cosmetic at any time instead of waiting a year for it to come around again. And, it would be much easier to add items to it and let players have more freedom in what they want in a gachapon!

Plus, this could also be done for combat items and other categories too, like for reforges, rank 1 items, exp boosts, materials, dyes...etc!

Although, if this were implemented, items featured years ago in the gachapon should be added to NPC shops/scrolls as to not give people useless items in exchange for their real money...And as a way to add content to now useless NPC item lists!

What do you think?
  1. Should gachapons be categorized and items permanent?4 votes
    1. Yes!
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    There are other games with multiple gachapons that will rotate weekly while one seasonal rotates monthly. It might be a nice change of pace for Mabinogi.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Rank 1 items gacha will just make this game more pay to win than already is
  • MyutoMyuto
    But reforges in general already make it pay to win D:
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 27, 2017
    Myuto wrote: »
    Hazurah wrote: »

• MyutoMyuto
    edited March 27, 2017
    Myuto wrote: »

I agree, although I'm making an example of what could be in the boxes. Reforges and how dumb they are is another topic all together. :c