Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

"Don't get me started!" Game for Public!

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited March 27, 2017 in Town Square
I've played this game and heard it was fun, but I had the thought of having a lot of people play the game with me, and I believe the people of Mabinogi are just who I can count on! "Don't get me started!" is a humours venting game made to let off steam and to have a few laughs at the crazy stuff people come up with. The first person gives a topic and and the next person vents on that topic. The game is meant to be goofy, and I think it would be awesome to add in some in-game details! I'll start with an example and then post a new topic. The next person who would like to participate can post below me and after they vent, they can come up with a new topic! Please be sure to follow the ToS! All venting must begin with "_____! Oh, don't get me started!" Let's begin!

Topic: Ferghus

Ferghus?! Oh, don't get me started! He's always breaking my stuff! Like oh my goodness, can he not do anything right besides the 100% repair event?! Like, I spam Barri for those Holy waters, man, and he still fails! I'm just so tired of his failure. Like, c'mon man, get it right for once!

New Topic: Missing the Target
  1. Did you like this game?10 votes
    1. Yes
       70% (7 votes)
    2. No
       30% (3 votes)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Forum games go into town square. :(

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited March 27, 2017
    I'll ask a Forum mod to move it xD Thank you!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Missing the target?! DO NOT. GET. ME. STARTED. 100% chance and you STILL miss, puny arrow?! It can't be my fault I missed! it's the arrow! It's drunk and it can't go straight!

New topic: AP problems
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Ap problems? Don't get me started on what we had to deal with just a couple years ago. Back in my days we actually had to do dailies for a consistent stream of ap.

Next topic: Trolls
  • XiokunXiokun
    Trolls?! Don't even get me started on trolls. First of all, they see, you, hit you ONCE with a critical hit, then casually walk back to where they spawned and sit their plush little butts back down! HOW RUDE! FINISH THE JOB, YOU LIL TROLLS.
    We weren't talking about sea trolls at scathach beach were we? ... Were we? :x

New topic: Inventory Space
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Inventory space? Don't even get me started on Inventory space. Have you seen the prices of some of these bags?
    You will either need to be a skilled merchant or already rich in order to have a large amount of bags, as some gain prices of 20 million gold!

New topic: Rare fashion
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Rare fashion? Don't even make me start on Fashionogi stuff. Have you ever spend millions of golds for just a cute, fashionable piece of pixel? I did... Or wasted like 10 stacks of gacha for a 0,001% chance to get it and still no luck? Thankfully, i didn't do that one lol. Now they add "Wonderful Wing Box" gacha with over 50 listed wings in there, but apparently it still needs to be renamed into "Wonderful Dye and Training Potion Box" gacha, because Nexon has godly RNGesus on their side. R.I.P people wallets!

New topic: Afk Events.
  • XiokunXiokun
    AFK events?.. Don't get me started on those. All you do is sit there and get rewarded for doing nothing!!
    That almost sounds really nice. Okay, some afk events are good.
    But not the ones that throw RNG into the mix. >~>

New Topic: Blinkers
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Blinkers? Don't get me started!
    I've lived in so many places where people DON'T USE THEM. Do you want us to GUESS where you're turning or which lane you're going in?! You're a threat to us and yourselves! What in the fresh hell do you think you're doing? You're not doing anyone any favors! It doesn't kill you to flick your wrist and turn your blinker on. Oh, and don't do it a millisecond before you turn into your lane. Do it like 3 seconds in advance AT LEAST! Seriously, I think driving laws should be more strict.

New Topic: MOBAs
    justshowing
This discussion has been closed.