Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Centering text?

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
in Town Square
I was just curious if we're able to center the text in our posts? I tried to use the [ center ] codes, but that doesn't seem to work o3o

Comments

• KryoKryo
    No one knows? :c
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    At this point in time, we do not have this option to my knowledge...which, aesthetically, I think is a good thing.
  • KryoKryo
    Oh, that's sad. I wanted to center my shop post, because I have a picture and a link and wanted it to look nice and I noticed in a few older posts that some people were able to center theirs but couldn't get the code when I used the quote option.
  • AquasolAquasol
    edited March 30, 2017
    You can actually center text now, as a heads-up.as both a button command and using
    [center]Text goes here[/center]

• KryoKryo
    edited March 31, 2017
    I tried that already, it doesn't work.
    this one is trying the new button
  • KryoKryo
    HOORAY! button works *goes to edit shop* YAYYAYAYAYYAYASdjksdfhdsjkfghsdlfg :D
  • AquasolAquasol
    edited March 31, 2017
    Kryo wrote: »
    I tried that already, it doesn't work.
    this one is trying the new button

It was added with the update, but should be functional if you manually type it in still.
    THEW ORLD ISSQ UARE

...yep, but eh, buttons are allllways loved ♥
    KryoBelle