Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Issues and Bugs

Comments

• raiaaraiaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    edited January 3, 2018
    I've been unable to start a discussion in Fan Creations. After submitting, it says "Your discussion will appear after it is approved." I'm new to forums, but it has been days since I've posted, and it still hasn't appeared. I don't believe I've posted anything wrong for it to be rejected...

Edit: Nevermind, it's been resolved. :')
  • KemalyKemaly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    I can't view the first page of forum posts that are more than one page. I'm on firefox.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I wish the New Posts icon under forum thread titles ("1 New") were clickable to take you to the first unread post. Other forums have this feature and it is very convenient.
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I was having an issue with Enthralling Performance repeating and overlapping itself even when the skill was off, and then I read instructions for reporting bugs on the forum. When I found the post under Incomplete bugs that someone else was having the issue, I wanted to post a "me too" type post, but I could not. The Add reply button was present at the top, but I did not get a box to type in.

Expectation: When I try to make a forum reply, I should see a box like the one I am currently typing in, or if the post is locked, there should be some indication of locked status, such as a message somewhere on the page or absence of "Add Reply" button. Alternatively, if all "Incomplete bugs" are locked for replies, this should be explained in the bug reporting instructions.

Why I think this is important: If bugs are going on for a long time, it is helpful for players to be able to discuss what might have worked for them, or at least vent in the forums. Not being able to do either is frustrating. Additionally, GMs or Devs being able to see the scope of an issue and how many affected people who care enough to make a post about it could help make more informed decisions about which glitches are more important to the players at the time. (For example maybe a month ago next to nobody cared about Enthralling performance, but with free Starlet rebirths, there are more players trying to train the skill.)
    Jazmyn
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited July 11, 2018
    Knightdog wrote: »
    I was having an issue with Enthralling Performance repeating and overlapping itself even when the skill was off, and then I read instructions for reporting bugs on the forum. When I found the post under Incomplete bugs that someone else was having the issue, I wanted to post a "me too" type post, but I could not. The Add reply button was present at the top, but I did not get a box to type in.

Expectation: When I try to make a forum reply, I should see a box like the one I am currently typing in, or if the post is locked, there should be some indication of locked status, such as a message somewhere on the page or absence of "Add Reply" button. Alternatively, if all "Incomplete bugs" are locked for replies, this should be explained in the bug reporting instructions.

Why I think this is important: If bugs are going on for a long time, it is helpful for players to be able to discuss what might have worked for them, or at least vent in the forums. Not being able to do either is frustrating. Additionally, GMs or Devs being able to see the scope of an issue and how many affected people who care enough to make a post about it could help make more informed decisions about which glitches are more important to the players at the time. (For example maybe a month ago next to nobody cared about Enthralling performance, but with free Starlet rebirths, there are more players trying to train the skill.)

I believe it's intended that only the OP of a thread that's been placed into the Incomplete B&G section can post to, edit, and/or move their report after they've been updated to completion. I'll check into this though. Ok, looks like those threads cannot be edited by the OP, so a new, complete report would need to be created instead.

You're definitely welcome to create a new thread in the main B&G section if you ever find an incomplete report that you feel you can make complete. The required information to make a complete report can be found in the sticky on the main B&G page, here:

forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/6/welcome-to-the-bugs-glitches-forum-section

Also, it's preferred that random discussions within B&G threads are kept to a minimum; ideally not at all if possible. Just so that any new information added to a report by other players doesn't get gobbled up/lost within the thread.

If you have any questions or concerns, you're welcome to send me a private message here on the forum.
  • muffinman038muffinman038
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    There's just a small typo for the axe mastery requirements. I'm Rank B on Axe mastery and one of the requirements or something says "Defeat an enemy eith an axe"
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There's just a small typo for the axe mastery requirements. I'm Rank B on Axe mastery and one of the requirements or something says "Defeat an enemy eith an axe"

Forum Issues and Bugs.
  • ShoogShoog
    @muffinman038 Hello. You will need to create a bug report thread for the typo. The guidelines can be found on this page. forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/6/welcome-to-the-bugs-glitches-forum-section

Once you have gathered all the information, you can create the report in the main Bug and Glitches forum section. forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/bugs-and-glitches
    Jazmyn
  • NullavieNullavie
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    edited December 24, 2018
    -deleted-
  • I recently found a bug. I started g22 and during the cut scene it went all black for a while. So i shut down the game and started back up again. Come to find out that i cant go to ch7. It says abnormal connection. My other chars can go to ch7. Ive uninstall both the game and the launcher. Plz help me its lonely on ch 6.
  • ShoogShoog
    edited January 24, 2019
    I recently found a bug. I started g22 and during the cut scene it went all black for a while. So i shut down the game and started back up again. Come to find out that i cant go to ch7. It says abnormal connection. My other chars can go to ch7. Ive uninstall both the game and the launcher. Plz help me its lonely on ch 6.

@Alphastatus Hi. I know this post was from a week ago but in case you ever have this issue in the future, what happens is the server locked you out of the channel due to the error. This normally resolves itself when the next weekly server maintenance (restart) occurs. So hopefully your issue has resolved itself by now. Also, for future reference, you can use this forum section to report any technical issues you have in the future. forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/technical-support Usually this thread is used for reporting any issues or bugs related to the Forum itself.
  • LastTrueHeroLastTrueHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    So i came across either a bug or glitch when i am trying to make a new partner it will start to slowly zoom in on the character as i am making them and it makes it harder to actually do anything after i have set it all up to finish. I am hoping someone can look into this because it is quite annoying have have attempted to make a partner and been unsuccessful thus far.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Fix the mail box and Bank*Bug is when you try to *click open on both of them for me its auto kick me out of both.*
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    lolpopper wrote: »
    Fix the mail box and Bank*Bug is when you try to *click open on both of them for me its auto kick me out of both.*

Please stop posting everywhere. One thread for reporting issues is good enough, and it'll help Nexon if you can at least provide additional info, like screenshots or when/where the issue occurs, and your specs/network properties (like if you're using a VPN).

This is called Forum Issues and Bugs. It's about the Forum. Not the game.
    Greta
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Draech wrote: »
    lolpopper wrote: »

shhh
  • LuariousLuarious
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    hi, I'd like to report a problem I'm having, so I'm running Karu Forest, general dungeon.
    and twice I've picked up the Karu Forest Rare Artifact Chest, and it disappeared in my inventory.
    I've been away for some time from this game, so after the first time I thought mebe it was because I didn't open the
    Karu Forest Legendary Artifact Chest, so I opened that, and ran the dungeon a second time, this time it was a Rare chest
    too. Yet... it disappeared within my inventory, and yes I've looked everywhere, Idk where it went, and I promise you it isn't in my inventory
    but I just didn't spot it, I promise you it just didn't show up in my inventory even thought I've picked it up at the end of the dungeon.
    Please help~
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Luarious wrote: »
    hi, I'd like to report a problem I'm having, so I'm running Karu Forest, general dungeon.
    and twice I've picked up the Karu Forest Rare Artifact Chest, and it disappeared in my inventory.
    I've been away for some time from this game, so after the first time I thought mebe it was because I didn't open the
    Karu Forest Legendary Artifact Chest, so I opened that, and ran the dungeon a second time, this time it was a Rare chest
    too. Yet... it disappeared within my inventory, and yes I've looked everywhere, Idk where it went, and I promise you it isn't in my inventory
    but I just didn't spot it, I promise you it just didn't show up in my inventory even thought I've picked it up at the end of the dungeon.
    Please help~

Did you just recently unlock the potential system and/or the soul stream inventory?

Also, this thread is for forum issues. Not in game ones.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 21, 2020
    Do you people not read?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 28, 2020
    two issues have happened for me
    1. for the past week or two, i've been constantly signed out of my forums account and i constantly have to log in again (this is happening to others as well)
    2. now all of a sudden (just today), i can't log in whatsoever. it directs me to this;
    J9VO7zi.png
    this is happening on Google Chrome, im on Microsoft Edge right now and i havent tried Firefox yet
    clearing my cache/history/etc did NOT help
    it also extends to the main website itself
    i click log in, directs me to a page with one of those loading wheels, directs me back and nothings happened
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Sherri wrote: »
    two issues have happened for me
    1. for the past week or two, i've been constantly signed out of my forums account and i constantly have to log in again (this is happening to others as well)
    2. now all of a sudden (just today), i can't log in whatsoever. it directs me to this;
    J9VO7zi.png
    this is happening on Google Chrome, im on Microsoft Edge right now and i havent tried Firefox yet
    clearing my cache/history/etc did NOT help
    it also extends to the main website itself
    i click log in, directs me to a page with one of those loading wheels, directs me back and nothings happened

Hey Sherri.
    1. We've reverted this, this morning, because it was bothering so many people including myself. Now you should stay logged in 8 hours at a time.
    2. I'm encountering the same issue and need to use Edge to post. Once I have an update on this problem I'll let you know.
    Sherri