Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Journal: Petition Watch

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Help
Well apparently being number one doesn't get the journal achievement. So what does?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Totally ignored.

5dab5ec910c7da97ce0723ed0070f6e9.gif
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    -pat pat-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    -waps-

Seriously though, me and a few others have been wondering about this for a while and there doesn't seem to be any information about this anywhere. I am sick of the lack of information around here on a bunch of stuff.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I saw someone with this achievement in their journal, so it's definitely attainable.

Being #1 isn't enough, as you and a few others know.
    Maybe you need a certain amount of points?

What're you up to?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I saw someone with this achievement in their journal, so it's definitely attainable.

Being #1 isn't enough, as you and a few others know.
    Maybe you need a certain amount of points?

What're you up to?

So that person that has the journal achievement, how many points do they have?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    bump
  • YoyokingYoyoking
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Anyone give you a answer to this?
This discussion has been closed.