Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alban Inception Event

RiwerRiwer
Mabinogi Rep: 725
edited April 1, 2017 in Help
I logged on, got the cutscene and then I was back in dunbarton and nothing happend. What do I do? I'm so confused, was it just the cutscene or is there more?

Comments

• pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    i.. dont really understand it either..
    i had cutscene and then i was in avalon gate... and in shuan dream.. and then i clicked exit, but i have now no idea what to do.. iam confused
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    You just need to talk to everyone and then return to shaun about 4 times. If you click exit you CANNOT redo it. It's just a fun skit and if you fallow though to the end you just get the title that gives +1 luck.
  • EinwhegEinwheg
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    similar here i d/c ed while doing it and cant get back :c
  • RiwerRiwer
    edited April 1, 2017
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    You just need to talk to everyone and then return to shaun about 4 times. If you click exit you CANNOT redo it. It's just a fun skit and if you fallow though to the end you just get the title that gives +1 luck.

I was never teleported there. I just ended up where I was straight after the cutscene. :c
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Try logging in with another character everybodeh
  • RiwerRiwer
    I've only got the one character and no character cards :/
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Riwer wrote: »
    ROan2011 wrote: »

I was never teleported there. I just ended up where I was straight after the cutscene. :c

Weird, I was put into squire camp as soon as I logged in
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160

Oh...Er...Login from another account...?
  • RiwerRiwer

Oh...Er...Login from another account...?

Seems like too much effort to make a new email just to make another account that I will probably never even use.
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    You still get the free elf and giant cards. That gives you 2 more characters.
  • RiwerRiwer
    Belle wrote: »
    You still get the free elf and giant cards. That gives you 2 more characters.

I just did that and they're not giving me the cutscene either :/