Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I can't re-enter G19 Answers From Above SM

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in Help
I forgot to bring Nao's stone with me, and I died in that SM, so I chose revive in nearest town. After that, I can't seem to talk to the watchman to re-enter the shadow mission. The quest's pink notification thingy doesn't even show above the Tara's watchman's head, but instead show at the centre of the Tara gate. I tried changing channel, doesn't work, tried logging off, doesn't work, tried re-logging in, also doesn't work. What am I supposed to do?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 2, 2017
    Try submitting a ticket explaining the issue to Customer Support, then on Monday try contacting them via live chat once it opens. They should be able to reissue the quest.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Never mind, turns out I was doing something wrong. Got it working now and finally finished my G19.
  • Sophia_ClaySophia_Clay
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    How does anyone manage the camera angles in this battle?
    the first part leading to the castle is easy but that tiny little garden area, I wind up spending so much time swinging the camera around just so I stop looking at my own rear I miss the monster's cues and it makes it hard to tell what I am targeting.

I know the battle is doable, but in such a tight space I can get all the way to the last fight and almost beat it. but haven't been able to yet because of fighting with the camera just to see what's going on.

PS: The Queen is not too bright.
    When gods fight you pray from a safe distance, you do not stand and watch like it's a bar brawl.
  • Sophia_ClaySophia_Clay
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Managed it.

I appreciate the attempt at dramatic scripted pieces but personally, I would prefer if the challenge of an encounter was not fighting the controls or viewing angle but a test of playing skill.

I know that sounds harsh and I do not mean it to.
    I personally hardly EVER like MMOs But I like this game enough to put money into it and if a little more consideration for the layout can make it more fun then it might be worth looking into.