Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Double Training Potions timer

Tediz64Tediz64
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
I read on another post but wanted to be like exact (sure) since they couldn't reference it, but for the event and/or 1 day double training potions, is it true the timer freezes when you log off? I have a few 1 days but if the timer freezes that'd be super helpful. Also i know it might be asking a bit much but can some source their answer? (ex a link to mabi wiki that shows the info. i searched myself but they don't come out right and say it and i hate to assume things)

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Yes, the timer freezers when you log off. Unfortunately, I don't have any online source for it. But I can confirm it since I have used the 1 day pots numerous times already and always takes advantage of that fact.
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    i used 1 last week and the time didnt freeze had 18hrs left when i log off and when i came back on the next day it was gone
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Only ten minutes freezes I believe.

A days worth does not.
  • ShouKShouK
    Lol what are we using different 1 day pots or something? The time always freezes for me.

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    ShouK wrote: »
    Lol what are we using different 1 day pots or something? The time always freezes for me.

Where did you get the 1 day pot? I used the buff packages and ones I have procured from gachapon. It is not unheard of Nexon to make several different versions of the same item.
  • ShouKShouK
    ShouK wrote: »

Where did you get the 1 day pot? I used the buff packages and ones I have procured from gachapon. It is not unheard of Nexon to make several different versions of the same item.
    I bought it from player shops during the time gacha spits out 1 day pot I think. And also the event ones

• Tediz64Tediz64
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hmm, alright. A variety so i guess i'll keep holding on to them. I keep telling myself one day i'll log on and dedicate that day to training and no shadow missions, quests, g-storyline, or w/e. Thanks everyone.