Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chocolatier event

vildevilde
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hey guys..
Ive been trying to finish the chocolatier kitchen dungeon but always end up failing.
1. The chocolate fondue sticks does not drop the weapon I need to kill the rest of the monsters
2. The other monsters constantly kill me when I try kill the fondue sticks

I think I need some advice here what I might be doing wrong.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    1. Are you at least Cumulative Level of 100?
    2. If you get constantly killed by them, you must be reaaaaallllyyy low level. In that case, i don't have any ideas how to help.
  • vildevilde
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited April 4, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    2. If you get constantly killed by them, you must be reaaaaallllyyy low level. In that case, i don't have any ideas how to help.

I was indeed only level 30 trying to do the event LOL
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    If you have hydra you can spam that to kill them
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    vilde wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

I was indeed only level 30 trying to do the event LOL

Yes, you must be cumulative level 100 for the fondue sticks to drop the weapons you'll need to kill the ingredients. Without that, you will not be able to lower the food's defense and protection enough to cause damage. And I'm also assuming you don't have hydra transmutation.

The only advice I can give is to try and get to level 100 and then try again, but since the event is supposed to end today, I'm not sure you'll have enough time.