Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Amount of AP for resetting Hero card skills?

MihaelMihael
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited April 8, 2017 in Help
Does anyone know how much ap I'd have if I'd use an all skill reset on an Elite Hero Card?

EDIT: I tried, I got 2.6k AP from using an All Skill Reset on an elite hero card character.

Comments

• KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Probably not much. :/
  • MihaelMihael
    Probably not much. :/

Any idea? Like at least 2k?
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    i am so lazy wiki go!
    Hero Character Cards

Hero Character Cards can be purchased from the Premium Shop on the Mabinogi Website for 14,900 NX.
    The player must have an existing character with a cumulative level of 1,000 or higher to use.
    Hero Character Cards only allow for Basic appearance features in order to change appearance. Characters will receive basic clothing after character creation and rebirth.
    Allows the creation of a new character of the card's stated race, but not the rebirth of a currently existing one.
    Allows the choice of a Hero Talent.
    Connects the new character to another character on the same account through Hero Support.
    New characters created with this card start out with a cumulative level of 1,000 and 400 AP to use.
    They also start out with more skills, and they are at higher ranks.
  • MihaelMihael
    So i'll get exactly 1k + the 400 for a normal hero card?
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Mihael wrote: »
    So i'll get exactly 1k + the 400 for a normal hero card?

sounds like if you pay for an all reset (Idk why you would) you would have 1000 ap sence it says "New characters created with this card start out with a cumulative level of 1,000 and 400 AP to use." meaning some has been used out of the ap..
  • MihaelMihael
    edited April 4, 2017
    Alright thanks !
  • MihaelMihael
    I tried with an elite hero card.
    I got 2600 something