Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Client.exe and razor synapse profile file link

TinyTimPoroTinyTimPoro
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Technical Support
So this is the most bizarre thing I have since when I link my profiles on razor synapse with both Mabinogi and Blade and Soul. They both have there exe named client.exe and since I had setup my original profile for my Mabinogi hotkey mapping on my mouse and keyboard 1st, it overwrites any chance for it to change to my blade and soul profile I am setting up and I have tried both linking the profile to the client.exe and not connecting it and it still will auto switch to Mabinogi. Does anyone know a work around on this?

Comments

• TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Razer makes some great products, and it is great that you're using them for many games. However, there isn't a workaround to this issue that is within the control of the community or even with Nexon NA.
    Razer may be able to implement a window class awareness in synapse, but that isn't likely to happen.

As a possible, far stretch alternative, you could look into renaming client.exe for Mabinogi to something else, and launching it with a shortcut. Alternatively, if you have any programming experience you could use a fake client.exe to launch your renamed actual client.exe. It is likely to break every update, but if this is really that important, it may be worth the effort.