Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tweak large transformations

SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
in Feedback and Suggestions
I'd appreciate for transformations like the dragons and grim reaper to have the ability to move, and fight. As much of an accomplishment as it feels like to earn (or buy from the new gacha) the transformation, it's somewhat dulled by the fact that we can't fight in them. An overall update to transformation would be awesome, but small steps would be nice :)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I never seen these monsters move without skills. Just saying.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I never seen these monsters move without skills. Just saying.

I can see where that's valid. I just feel like it'd be a bit of an incentive to train transformation if one could do something with all of the transformations, especially the difficult r1 ones. I get that there's the intrinsic reward of having it, but I'd adore being able to fight/move.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 7, 2017
    I hate the fact how much noise these transformations make... Some dragon transformations are even worse because of that blurring effect on whole town when they are roaring. That makes me hate transformations so so much now...
    Rikashi