Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

-CLOSED- Kokone's Art Fundraiser

KokoneKokone
Mabinogi Rep: 855
edited June 21, 2017 in Art Creations

Hello Everyone! :o

This is an art shop in which all funds will be used for the sake of others. ^^
All tarlach funds will be used in to order to buy my rl bf white angel wings.
CURRENT STATUS: Goal Reached!

For those that purchased art, you will be automatically entered into a raffle for a chance to win a free commission done by me or my friend~
The first place winner will get a free commission done by me, consisting of:
1 CG Full Body
1 Colored Lineart Full Body
1 Soft Paint Full Body
The second place winner will get a free half-body commission done by my friend~

[UPDATE]
Goal has been reached!:o
The raffle will be held after all current commissions are finished~ ^^

Taken #s:
A1/A2/A7/A14/A27/A30/B13/B16/B20/B23/B24/C37/D13/D17/D32/D80/E30/E47/E89/G51/H42/I29/I53/J5/J19/L18/M13/M18/M23/M43/M88/M89/N46/O7/O28/R13/R37/R47/R50/R59/R73/S92/T14/T19/T98/U42/V33/W24/X47/Y47/Z8/Z19/Z59

Breakdown:
-Mekasha (M): A2/D80/I53/O28/T14/A30/D32/M43/R50/C37/G51/N46/U42
-KawaiiEvee/Hinata584 (T): W24/ J5
-Vasnia (A): V33/H42/S92/M89/R59
-Aava (R): R37/E89/D17
-Rii/Raine (R): D13/R73/A7/M88/R13/E30/A27/B16/Z19/B24/M18/I29
-Bravelatios/bravelatios or latioslight (R): B13/B20/B23/M13/M23/O07/Z08/T19/T98/L18/Z59
-Hikari19 (R): J19/A1
-Axelrod (A): R47/E47/X47/Y47
-Neyna (M): A14
AavaMekashaNkeonaBravelatiosOkamixdimsum

Comments

• KokoneKokone
    edited May 3, 2017
    -
  • KokoneKokone
    edited June 21, 2017
    Contact Info:
    DA: http://xkokone.deviantart.com
    discord: Kokone #1617
    e-mail: xkokone (at) hotmail.com
    pm via forums
    For a sure way to contact me, you can sent a note via mabi to my friend (Meizuki@Tarlach)

*make sure to mention who you are from the forums and give me a heads up via forums*

If theres another method of contact that you want me to use, let me know and walk me through the set-up and customization (Im really bad at technology >.>).

Thanks for taking the time to look at this! :o
    Feel free to ask any questions or concerns. ^^

Finished Orders
    3hinata3bc_by_xkokone-d9l384s.pngvasnia3bc_by_xkokone-d9mr9o2.png16_mekasha4bc_by_xkokone-d9opufu.png1_aava3bc_by_xkokone-d9qth51.png10rii3bc_by_xkokone-d9rj17n.png11rii3bc_by_xkokone-d9sepva.png17_mekasha5bc_by_xkokone-d9x4fra.pngbrave3bc_by_xkokone-d9z5b4g.pnglight3bc_by_xkokone-d9zzohm.png2vasnia2bc_by_xkokone-da2eice.png3brave4bc_by_xkokone-da6jh0l.pnghikari19_2bc_by_xkokone-da9jtee.png12rii4bc_by_xkokone-daarr3v.png18_mekasha3bc_by_xkokone-darvs4c.pngaxelrod3bc_by_xkokone-dawvckm.png4brave7bc_by_xkokone-db78gcx.png13rii3bc_by_xkokone-dbax24o.png7neynaa_by_xkokone-dbdk2bx.png3neyna2a_by_xkokone-dbdk3l3.png
    AavaMekashaOkamixdimsum
  • KokoneKokone
    edited May 29, 2017
    -
  • KokoneKokone
    [UPDATE]
    Picking up from the last thread:

@Mekasha
    Thanks for the tip! :o
    It was mostly rain though. ^^
    And sent~

@Axelrod
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Was going to post this earlier, but took a while to reformat the coding. ^^;
    Heres the sketch~
    Any changes? :o
    If not, can you note the code ig @Kokone/Tarlach?
    Ill have the lineart done by Wed. o3o

-Reposting-
    @Rii
    Hope things are going well for you now!
    As a friendly reminder, Im still waiting on the payment. o:
    No rush in getting the payment if things arent going well for you.
    I hope you dont mind if I work on Axelrods commission in the meantime. ^^
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Alright, I'll note the code to you first chance I get tomorrow! :O
  • MekashaMekasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    @Kokone
    Ah okies, and thank you so much for the full versions of my commission~* Fantastic work. :o It's also really nice you re-posted your thread in the new forums. Looking forward to following your progress on these last few commissions. :D
  • RiiRii
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    @Kokone

Aaah I should be able to send payment January since Christmas is coming up and I need to buy gifts if that is alright ;-: so feel free to skip mine until then!
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Good to have you back Kokone. This new forum features are not bad, least the notifications are working smoothly
  • KokoneKokone
    @Axelrod
    Thats pretty neat for having an inbox via forums. :o

Heres the lineart~
    Was trying to match the pose ref more (didnt think the sketch was that off) >.>
    I forgot to ask in my last post, but do you have a preference for the pose for the left hand?
    Im having a hard time trying to decipher it from the pose ref. ^^;
    Ill have the finished piece done on Fri~

Also, the code worked~
    And to answer your question, youre always qualified as long you ordered from the shop! ^^
    Its a permanent discount~ o3o

@Mekasha
    Thank you for the experience! ^^

@Rii
    No problem and no pressure~

@Bravelatios
    Sorry for the long wait, but you can post your order now!
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    I'm gonna paste the form here so I don't have to keep fetching it; your last thread certainly grew over the years.

IGN: Axelrod
    Server: Alexina
    Referral?(-y/n- if yes, who): None
    Order: Colored Lineart (Fullbody Single)
    Reference: http://i.imgur.com/ACe0ea4.png (basic idea) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lro6YLNBVYTVFiWE1mcWxmUWM/view?usp=sharingGoogle Drive Link(For proper colors)

Age appearance: 20
    Body type/frame: Slim for the most part.
    Pose/Personality: http://prntscr.com/bjgmh7 (Sorry it's a sprite), Instead of the right hand being in his pants pocket, I would probably like it in the hoodie pocket instead. I think I would like for the expression to be a bit less smug and a bit more warm.

BG: Transparent
    Pic Size: As big as you need it to be; no specifications from me
    Other important info: N/A
    Estimated price: 25k NX?
    Chosen Raffle #'s: Gonna add these in a separate post after confirmation. I think it'd be 4.

As for the pose inquiry, I see it as a bit of an "L" shape with his index and thumb with the rest of the fingers in a closed position. I'm also glad you still were able to use that code; the forum maintenance made me nervous about it.
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    ooo I can post an order? Oh boy your like my art santa :D
    *will think of something to post*
  • KokoneKokone
    Forums are sure being weird. o.o

@Everyone
    Happy holidays!
    I hope everyones holidays going well~ ^^

@Axelrod
    Heres the finished piece~
    http://xkokone.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Mabinogi-Axelrod-of-Alexina-653007936
    Any last minute changes? :o
    If not, thanks again for commissioning me. o3o/

@Bravelatios
    Mhm! And no rush~ ^^

• MekashaMekasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Hope everyone's winter break/holiday(s) have been well also. (^_^) Still visiting family out of state, but I plan to fly back later today. Safe travels to all~*.
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    edited December 26, 2016
    Form:
    __________________________________________________ _

IGN: latioslight or bravelatios
    Server: Ruairi
    Referral? -returning commissioner-
    Order: 2 colored Linart -will explain more about this-
    Reference: Brave -> http://i.imgur.com/tFHkJY5.png
    Light -> http://i.imgur.com/e9qtQOn.png- *ignore fairy again*
    working with another commissioner to make character sheets for these two ; _ ; -
    Age appearance: Both age 16, with Brave slightly taller
    Body type/frame: Full body
    Pose/Personality: -poses- http://i.imgur.com/PfHg0cH.jpg
    BG: A night background with the two moons
    ^ Eweca: The name of the small (red) moon in Erinn. Also a general term used to describe the night. -above Brave-
    Ladeca: The name of the large (blue) moon in Erinn -above Light-
    Pic Size: -at least for a 1800 x 1800 background for wallpaper or bigger if you need to-

Extra information: *oh forgive me Kokone*
    For this commission, this will probably be either really hard or your most beautiful piece yet. After you did the npc commissions of both brave and light and the beautiful picture of brave under the tree, I feel you are ready to level up your art. In the pose section, I put a link to a picture that has two characters.
    Each one has a certain pose. I would like the silver hair girl pose for Light, while the red haired girl to be for Brave. Since this is a wallpaper, give yourself plenty of X by X space. The way I see it is in the left corner is where I would like Light to go, while Brave takes the right corner.
    Behind them are the two moons from Mabi above them in the order mentioned earlier. This will be a night piece so at least the upper half of the piece will be black/navy bluish I guess with stars. As for anything else, if you want to try something new, I would love to see it. I want the center of the piece to empty in cause you want to add something. If not another suggestion I would is a statue of the goddess in the middle.
    Ref: http://33.media.tumblr.com/71391c95a43c7110a0d342951b03ba16/tumblr_inline_mjdc9xqoQk1qz4rgp.png
    I am very sorry for such a commission but I know you can do it and don't freak about the amount I will be willing to pay. You are a very talented artist and I love your work so its only fair that hard work be rewarded. If you have any questions when you reach my commission just reply to this and the notification box on these new forums will inform me. Also I love your wing effect with Light in the past, so same wings will do.

Estimated price: 2 Full body on one page = 50k + wings + statue + extras = $80 paypal + tip
    Chosen Raffle #'s: -will fill later-
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Okay, there is one thing I would like changed regarding coloration; it's kinda my fault since my original refs lacked it.

I'd like for the underside of the tail to be the same color as the front pouch. See:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lro6YLNBVYQ3pKRWxVVFd6bG8/view?usp=docslist_api

And

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/7e/006Charizard.png
  • KokoneKokone
    @Mekasha
    Hope you had a safe flight~ ^^

@Bravelatios
    Thanks for ordering! ^^
    A few things:
    -Did you want me to draw the weapons also? :o
    --If so, which ones?
    -I can draw the statue. Did you want it to be facing straight ahead or how it is in the ref you have?
    --Did you want there to be a space between the statue and brave/light or did you want there to be some overlapping of some sort?
    -I sadly dont have a paypal account and not sure how it works. ^^;
    --So, the total will be 54k nx (25k for Colored Lineart Fullbody x2 + 10k for Statue/Extras + 10% discount)
    -You get to choose 5 raffle numbers/letters~

Ill try to have the sketch done tomorrow. o3o

@Axelrod
    Here are the changes~
    Let me know if anything else seems off. o3o
    http://xkokone.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Mabinogi-Axelrod-of-Alexina-x-Pokemon-653007936
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Everything looks swell now. Thanks :D
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    @Kokone
    For the weapons, no need for this commission.
    For the statue, lets have it facing straight, it will look really awesome!
    As for the between the statue and the two, lets create space. Nothing special like overlapping, space between them will do.

And I still do NX but girl, I know your art and I reward hard work and beautiful art. Expect more than 54k NX. ^ _ ^
  • KokoneKokone
    @Axelrod
    Youre welcome~ ^^

@Bravelatios
    Heres the sketch~
    http://sta.sh/01y79139uuh8
    The rectangle represents the statue and the circles represent the moons.
    Let me know if you want them to be bigger or moved somewhere else.
    Otherwise, any changes? :o
    If not, please pm the code via forums.
    Ill try to have the lineart done by the 13th. o3o

Thank you for the kind words! ^^
    Dont forgot to choose your 5 raffle numbers/letters~
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    edited December 29, 2016
    For the changes, itll mostly be on Brave.
    1) For the right foot, lets have it extended, as if he is planting his foot into the ground to stop.
    2)Let's have Brave be looking towards the statue and Light's direction.
    3) Can we bring Brave's arm lower to his waist? It'll match with the other changes.
    4) For Light's clothing waist down, facing us, can you have the dress part be closer to her leg, like a wind effect going from left to the right in the picture.

Sorry if that is a lot of changes but goodness, this is going to be one amazing picture @kokone! I'll have the NX ready tomorrow and PM you the codes. The forums are great because we can PM now woot!