Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peddler is missing

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited April 9, 2017 in Help
In Ruairi, we go to both port cobh and port ceann, change channels. The peddler is completely missing. Now we can't turn in our coins.

Nevermind, he finally res'd.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• MrEMeatsMrEMeats
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited April 9, 2017
    Edit: Not sure if it was some server side error or a part of the event but after being MIA for about an hour he has shown back up. Sorry for the trouble :3

So, the peddler is just gone. The message stating the peddler is moving ports is popping up about every minute or two but he is no where to be found.

This is happening on Tarlach btw, this happening in any of the other servers?
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I saw that too...
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    edited April 9, 2017
    The peddler is either in cobh or ceann, or travelling. And when he's travelling, you can't see him in either port.
    I'm not sure exactly how long he takes to go from one to another, but it's at least 10 minutes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It was longer than that, but yeah he finally showed up around noon PT.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited April 9, 2017
    Between 11:30 and 12:00 PDT both AM and PM he seems to not be in either locations. I hope they don't continue that trend with NPCs, it's a bit bothersome.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I hope not either, that was a bit annoying. But I finally got a decent artisan roll so I guess all is good. (I was saving up my coins so I could buy a decent amount of them).
    [Deleted User]
  • SeraphoenaSeraphoena
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited April 13, 2017
    After today's maintenance, the Peddler doesn't seem to be showing up........at all. I keep getting the 'peddler is moving to the next harbor' message on my screen, and I keep checking each location, but he doesn't show up to either.

Nvm. He just showed up, after not appearing for nearly 30 mins (since I logged on)
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    He's always gone from 11:30 -> 12 am / pm PDT
  • SeraphoenaSeraphoena
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    What's the point of that?
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    edited April 13, 2017
    Seraphoena wrote: »
    What's the point of that?

I believe he can't use moon gates and has no pets, meaning he has to walk all the way to the other side of the continent.
    This is a long walk for someone that is not a milletian, so he probably stop halfway to rest for the night.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I waited for him for the daily quests yesterday and he's nowhere to be found. I gave up after. It's quite annoying when that's the only time I am free to play.