Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Advent of the GOddess bug (Formor Medal)

soniccccsonicccc
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited August 16, 2017 in Forwarded Bugs
HI
I try to complete the question call Formor medal. It said (Ask comgan the priest of Bangor).However, I asked Comgan many times. It didn't let me go next step
thank you have a good day

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    are you using the Fomor Medal keyword when you talk to Comgan? if you are and it is still giving you trouble the quest says to talk to Kristell and Meven next so it might do something if you just go to them. sometimes these goddess quests can make the game get a little buggy so if nothing else works try closing the game completely and retry when you log back in. here is a link to the G1 quest guide http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Generation_1:_Advent_of_the_Goddess#Fomor_Medal
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    I can see where not being able to continue your quest line would be inconvenient. This is a very similar to a post in Technical support called Fomor Medal quest glitch that was made 3 days after this post.
    If this is still an issue, it may be worth taking screenshots of speaking with the NPCs as well as a screenshot of your quest list so that it can be documented, or so we can provide further assistance.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Reported to our developers, sorry for it taking so long