Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

shock problem

MyrkekMyrkek
Mabinogi Rep: 370
in Help
I just talked to Heledd about skills, but my shock skill is still novice and not ready to rank up. I've tried talking to her again and logging out, but no luck. any ideas?

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited April 12, 2017
    Heledd should have given you a book "The Amplification of Electricity and Voltage". You should also get the quest to fill up the book with 10 pages. You can see where to find all the pages here.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    You need to fill a book with pages to get shock over Novice rank. Do you have "The Amplification of Electricity and Voltage" in your inventory?
  • MyrkekMyrkek
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    ah, okay. I got the book, I was just under the impression that talking to her was enough to get it to rank f.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You could cheese it and use skill seals to "rank up" novice rank. This is 470 adventure seals worth of skill seals or a pile event skill seals to get 100 skill exp.
    Greta