Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Potential system leveling system

Comments

• ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    In case someone has not discovered yet, the rb pots you get from potential levels do expire in 7 days.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Armor for males is hideous as usual
    Kaga
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 14, 2017
    lidiya wrote: »
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Isn't this a permanent update? I don't really see a reason to rush it unless you want to just show off the armour before everyone else.

That is how the fashion crowds here work. Prices are high in the hours after a new gachapon is released because they want those precious few hours of looking special.

OR some of us just like how the armor looks

I don't care how much, or how rare something is if I like how it looks I'll use it.

Yeah, but those that cannot wait usually do make the price jump specifically to beat everyone to the rush, regardless of actual rarity. Most just wait for the price to stabilize. I was not inferring anything about the entire crowd, but those who buy it for exuberantly high prices.

Then there are those who seemingly undercut to drive it down. The demand may fall down as more outfits and such come into circulation.