Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Permanent Hair styles unlock.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Zeo wrote: »
    You have my support as well! There's few male hairstyles I'd like to switch around occasionally but I don't want to lose my Odran hair and the color I got from hair dye upon doing that so...

They should make those hair dyes permanently unlocked too. :|
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I support! Same should go with eyes too. You'd think they would listen to us if so many people are suggesting this and similar ideas to it.
  • AiYunaAiYuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    So Has this or any Recent suggestions got to Nexon at all? This is litterally my first day back to Mabinogi in.. Idk how many years. So much has changed but.. lots have still stayed the same. I wanted to change my characters looks, and noticed.. that the hairstyles i picked require some UNNECESSARY coupon thing !? Pons wasn't enough? Ugh.. if it's only obtainable through ingame trade I can't afford them.. I can't even make 100k+ X.X and I'm not wasting time with Gachas if the RNG is like every other games RNG: Awful and unfair.