Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is Leymore's G10 RP still broken?

CawaicaCawaica
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
So I've been playing through the generations, and just finished G9 earlier this morning, all pumped and ready to get demigod, but Leymore's RP, the first quest in G10, causes the client to automatically crash after the cutscene. Apparently, this is a well know bug, as the Mabi wiki says that the quest is undoable. http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Leymore's_Investigation_Log

"This Shadow Mission is currently impassable, as an unknown, fatal error occurs at the end of the introductory cutscene when one attempts to skip or complete the cutscene.

Can sometimes be fixed by playing in full screen mode, or altering graphic settings."

I already play in Fullscreen mode since it's easier on video processing as a general performance rule, and I've seen people activate demigod, so I know they've been able to complete G10! Why can't I?! D: It looks like the Wiki's page was last updated in 2014, so if they haven't fixed it in 3 years, I imagine waiting for them to patch it probably isn't the most viable option/isn't probably actually going to ever happen at this point. Please all G10 completionistsististsistsists...ists! If you've got any work around that will allow me to still earn my wings, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks a ton!

Comments

• TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    That must be a very frustrating issue to have come across. As far as I'm aware this issue only affects people that are using Intel Integrated Graphics. You may be able to get around it by playing in Windowed mode, which contrary to the way that it works in other titles, improves stability in Mabi without a performance penalty that is measurable. More information on that topic can be found under the thread full screen problems also located in Technical Support.
    If that doesn't help, it may be necessary to have more information about your computer to make a sound suggestion or recreate the problem.