[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi Ambassadors

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,165
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited April 18, 2017 in Help
Hello and welcome to Mabinogi!

The world of Erinn can be very confusing sometimes. If you need any advice or assistance with the game, feel free to make a thread here in this forum section! This program is for all players who need some help or advice. We have some amazing volunteers here to help you:

Tarlach
IGN - Forum ID

Shakaya - Shakaya
Kikurikappa - Kikurikappa
Naxos - Naxos

Ruairi
IGN - Forum ID

Emikochan - Emikochan
BerrySwirl - Berryswirl
Navimist - Amixiao

Mari
IGN - Forum ID

cyberjoel - cyberjoel
Krissjs - Krissmas
Tatsugi - Tatsugi

Alexina
IGN - Forum ID

Troper - Tatsuhiro
william36220 - Buffalos
Kymiraa - Dorchadas

They will also be able to help you in game! So if you them online, say hi!

[NOTE] THESE PLAYERS ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OF NEXON. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY SPECIAL POWERS! (then again helping people is pretty special...)
ShakayaMissFortuneCyberjoelSoraiteAtaraxizScavernImZooskyGodrickTB

Comments

• ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Member, Mabinogi Ambassador
    Hello! I am Shakaya of Tarlach! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want help or just need some new friends! I always accept every friend request! Feel free to spam me anytime you need help! I am your slave! :D

(if I happen to be afk when you're asking for help i'll still help you if you still need it when i return!)
  • TatsuhiroTatsuhiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Mabinogi Ambassador
    I am Troper of the Alexina Server, Please Note or add me anytime you may need assistance in game or have any questions at all. Though most of my help is focused on newer players. I'm here to help anyone because sometimes even veteran players need help.
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,745
    I am Kikurikappa of Tarlach, you can ask me for assistance or advice any time! Feel free to add me as a friend or send a note my way. I especially love helping with generation quests, so don't be shy about those!
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,085
    I'm william36220 of Alexina, and I'm glad to hop on board. If you need anything, notes or adds are welcome and people call me an encyclopedia on this game's mundane mechanics and systems. If you need a clarification on how the combat works, just ask me and I'll come to you.
  • DorchadasDorchadas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Hello I'm Kymiraa of Alexina I would love to help new players/returning players out with gen quest and any other questions about the game item prices...etc. so don't hesitate to add me if you are in need of some help!
  • AmixiaoAmixiao
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Hi! I'm Navimist of Ruairi and also Amichii of Alexina. I can help on both servers, so feel free to hit me up on either!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,270
    I'm rhey of mari. If u need an alternative life skill crafting or enchanting service hit me up.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,210
    I'm Ataraxiz of Mari Server! *Cheerful wave* I can help you build parties and find new friends :3 If you need a hand, lemme know and I'll happily help you get set up!

You can add me on Discord, I'm very active there and host a variety of servers! Message me and I'll send you my friend code :3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Heya folks Im a vetran player of 8 years and counting and I would love to help out with quests and skill building. I am currently working on maxing out all the producion skills so I can help people make items. This service will either be free of charge or with a low fee all you have to do is provide the materials. I would love to share my tips and tricks with the players and offer advise based on what I have learned over the years. I am active everyday in both discord and Mabi so feel free to send me a friend invite if you need help. I am on Mari server and often hang out on ch1 with my guildies in Rosevane <3
  • LinisterLinister
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    edited September 9, 2017
    Help, I'm lost, cant figure out how to talk to anyone in-game, am I missing something? Total noob here , Alex server
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,930
    edited September 9, 2017
    @Linister
    Linister wrote: »
    Help, I'm lost, cant figure out how to talk to anyone in-game, am I missing something? Total noob here , Alex server
    Press 'Enter' to open the chat line and then type. Press 'Enter' again to send it out. :)

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Linister wrote: »

To open public chat hit enter then start typing and hit enter again to send it. You can also whisper someone directly with @ symbol followed by their name a space then the message and hit enter. To send private chat message you first have to add person as a friend by opening friend menu (two people at bottom of screen) then click add. Type in persons name then wait for them to accept. Once they do you can double click name to open prive chat window with them. Another way is through notes which is like sending email in a way. From friends menu click imbox then it will allow you to send to someone else by clicking compose and putting in their name then the message or you can read notes from others by double clicking them from the inbox.if person is offline (shows them red on friendlist) you can only send them notes by right clicking their name.
  • LinisterLinister
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    wow thx, somehow missed the part about the enter key
    Hardmuscle
  • ImZooskyImZoosky
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited September 20, 2017
    Hello, I'm Zoosky, on the Mari server! Feel free to shoot me an add or a note if you need help with anything!
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,930
    @ImZoosky ~ Hi there. If you feel like helping someone, post in the forum relevant to your server (or let people know your server and in game name). Otherwise, no one will know the wiser. :)
  • ImZooskyImZoosky
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    heck diggedy dog, I felt like I was missing something! Thanks!
    Hardmuscle