Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A question about the Homestead Spring event.

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Forgot to turn in the quest missed a whole day
    WOOO
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited April 26, 2017
    I tried to give Luke an extra piece of wood after I completed the quest for today but it didn't work for me :/

@Opalthira if you forgot to complete the quest, you can still get it for that day too, just complete it and change channels/relog. Reset isn't for a few hours still, you have time.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited April 27, 2017
    me wantz another fairy garden, it's so cute
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I'm not really interested in any of the HS props from this event, so I'm happy they are tradable.

Someone ends up getting the props they want, and I get gold to save for things I want.

Even though its an afk event, I can't ever bring myself to hate such when I can sell the rewards.

...now I just wish he would take all of my extra wood.