Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Surveys

aeternitisaeternitis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
in General Chat
Are the end-of-game recommendation surveys permanent now?

The more I have to dismiss the survey, the less I would recommend the game. Just sayin'.
GakkuriaquaMey

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Rofl.

I just close it
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I can't stand surveys on sites because I never know if someone actually listens or does anything.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Every time it comes up I write the same complaint in it and I'm gonna keep writing the same one every time it pops up, too. Maybe eventually they'll listen, I'm not betting on it though.
    Blissfulkill
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I think I once wrote something along the lines of "if ya'll don't stop askin' me this, that score is gonna go lower."
    BlissfulkillGakkuriaqua
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870

i'd like to see survey result some time though i'm curious what the current standings are lol
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I really think they shouldn't spam the people who answer at least, if they want accurate answers giving multiple surveys to the same unwilling participants isn't the best way.
    Fweep
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Can have a "do not ask again" option please?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I can't even do the survey and have to use task manager to manually close the window because it always pops up in Internet Explorer, even though it's not my default browser, and it keeps asking me to set it as the default browser. It's still pretty annoying nonetheless to have it pop up after I close the game.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    i'd like to see survey result some time though i'm curious what the current standings are lol

Yeah. Why bother making a thoughtful review if you don't even know if people will read it? :(