Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Player Rewards

CakiesCakies
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited April 21, 2017 in Help
I'm coming back to the game after a while. I feel completely lost and I've got quite a few skillsets maxed out. I'm eligible for those new fancy rewards but I really don't know which one to pick. I can't really pick one that fits with my skillset because, as I've said, I have multiple ones. I really just want to get the weapon that is the most "worth it" out of all of them. I know those weapons are probably not all equal in usefulness for their skillset so which one is actually viable?

I'm sure answering this question will help a lot of other returning newbs like me! Thanks a bunch! Leave a comment with explanation if you can!

1. Most useful Weapon at +514 votes
    1. Demonic Oculus Lance
       14% (2 votes)
    2. Demonic Death Penalty Blade
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Demonic Death Knight Sword and Demonic Fear Shield
       21% (3 votes)
    4. Demonic Infinite Bow
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Demonic Infinity Staff
       21% (3 votes)
    6. Demonic Solitude Knuckle
       7% (1 vote)
    7. Demonic Hellfire Cylinder
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Demonic Abyss Cylinder
       0% (0 votes)
    9. Demonic Gloomy Sunday
       21% (3 votes)
    10. Hagi's Shuriken
       0% (0 votes)
    11. Dowra SE
       14% (2 votes)

Comments

• AmixiaoAmixiao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Out of these, depending on what you want to do I feel that the Demonic Oculus lance would be best, as it's like 3rd best lance in game, the other lances being quite expensive.
  • GrawardGraward
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    I think a few of the demonics are outdated now, like how the demonic staff still needs charging to use int. magic. iirc Demonic Gloomy Sunday's still the best instrument so that's what I picked.
  • CakiesCakies
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I did go for the Gloomy Sunday as suggested it really seemed like the most useful choice as there isn't a better instrument.