Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giant Beast Mode

DonkeymonDonkeymon
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
My Giant character had already reached level 172 but I still havent received the quest "Krug’s Summoning Order" (the very first mission which supposed to be obtained at level 5 ). Did i miss something D:

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Going off the title of this thread, I'm assuming you're talking about the quest that starts you off on the questline for giants to obtain their Beast transformation. As of Generation 16 Season 2, giants and elves can do Generation 2 and therefore gain their respective transformations doing those quests. So any new giant or elf character created after that update will not receive the previous quests to get their transformation.