Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do gold pouches have to be in doll bags?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited April 23, 2017 in Help
Do I have to put gold pouches in my doll bags' inventories in order for them to pick up gold? Or can I put them in other inventories and they'll pick up gold and put it in gold pouches that are not in their respective inventories?

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    No, I don't keep my gold bags in my doll bags and they still pick up gold and put them in my gold bag.
    Pandaninja
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Thanks! Do you know if this is the same with cloth/leather/wool bags too?
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Yes, does the same as well. As long as a gold/material pouch is in the inventory, it takes precedence over the bag tags and the order of the bags in the main inventory.
    Pandaninja
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Thank you so much!