Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Direct Bank Buy?

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
in Help
There have been times when I go to buy an item and the check box to directly buy with your bank money isn't there. I don't know anyone who just carries around millions of gold, so how are you supposed to buy these items? (other than hoping the player isn't afk and noting them)

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    There is a minimum in terms of using the "Direct Bank Transaction" setting, I think 50k or so, but for things I know for sure 100k and above, there should be the option to buy it via direct bank transaction. Are you buying them via housing or player set shops in towns? Because I know some times, the housing bank could be full and requires the owner to empty out the house bank.
  • KryoKryo
    It's player shops that I'll see this happen, and it could be items for like 300k or 5m, and it doesn't show up
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Some items can't be bought using direct bank transaction, mostly items from adventurer seals shop, like RK armor parts.
    I don't know why this restriction exists tho...
  • KryoKryo
    The item I was wanting to buy when I wrote (although I've seen other items as well) was uhm...Eirawen Outfit
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited April 25, 2017
    I had this issue recently when I was trying to buy the William Preppy Outfit from the Halloween event from someone's house so I just asked the seller to take it out and do a trade involving a check.
  • KryoKryo
    I would have done that, but like I mentioned in the original post, I wanted to know if there was a way to fix this problem for personal shops without having to hope the player isn't afk and noting them. I'm not able to actually be on-online due to my crappy work schedule, so I'd hate to make someone wait almost two days to sell something.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    I saw this thread and would like to say I'm having this same problem too but for selling. I've been trying to sell some stuff this past week that sells for a little over 2mil each in Belvast since it's the only place that could hold that much gold. I come to find out from a pm that someone couldn't buy my stuff through Direct Bank Transaction since I didn't know there was a restriction on these and probably the reason my stuff wasn't selling. I check the wiki to find out where I could sell them and without a restriction and it only mentions Belvast. So which is it? The ingame license saids I can't do a direct bank transaction in Belvast but the wiki also mentions typo's like in Dunbarton where it says direct bank transaction is disabled being a typo when its in fact enabled. So I don't know what's what anymore. Why does selling stuff in the game have to be such a nightmare?
  • HoldHold
    So you can't sell things in a personal shop AND allow direct bank transactions? I've been trying to sell some stuff these past few weeks that sells for a little over 2mil each in Belvast since it's the only place that would allow me to hold that much gold in one license. I come to find out from a pm that someone couldn't buy my stuff through Direct Bank Transaction since I didn't know there was a restriction on these and probably the reason my stuff wasn't selling. I check the wiki to find out where I could sell them and without a restriction and it only mentions Belvast. So which is it? The ingame license saids I can't do a direct bank transaction in Belvast but the wiki also mentions typo's like in Dunbarton where it says direct bank transaction is disabled being a typo when its in fact enabled. So I don't know what's what anymore. Why is selling stuff so crazy in this game?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    It may be a glitch it seems, due to a rash of similar transactions gone awry.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    What items are you trying to sell if you don't mind me asking? I've heard that items bought from the seal shop and then resold within a player shop (possibly even housing board?) do not have a direct bank transaction available to the buyer.
  • KryoKryo
    @Shoog, it isn't just seal shop items, I tried buying clothes from a player shop once and it wouldn't let me buy it with my bank money. Who goes around holding onto 5m cash? I'm pretty sure you can't buy items with checks unless it's via trading.
  • HoldHold
    @Shoog Yeah I probably should have mentioned that earlier but I've been trying to sell some Platinum Hammers I got from that last afk event.
  • JodhiJodhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    I can confirm that I have the same problem as well.
    I did try to set up stall before I take a nap (I don't usually set up stall because I've always have been using Premium Services for housing needs)
    and I did put 3 Trade Unlock Potion (from the last event.. er, the one that needs us to give an NPC 5 firewood every day?)
    I'm putting them for 3m each and I just got some complain that the buyer cannot buy with a direct bank transaction. And when I check my license just for a curiosity, it stated that my Belvast License is like "Direct Transaction Disabled" word in that. To my dismay, I also found out EVERY license (I've traveled to every town just to make sure I'm not crazy and all) is also have the same word of "Direct Transaction Disabled".

I'm sorry, did I do wrong or what happen? :( I just want to get rid of these 3 trade unlock pots and I HATE to advertise @ ch1 since it lags me a lot
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    edited May 14, 2017
    So recently I've noticed that my Licence has stated it cannot do direct bank transactions?
    I don't think I've ever had this issue before and I see other shops with transactions.
    Do I need to like unlock a level in commerce to get the direct or maybe its my bag that's giving the issues? I use the Broken Heart Bag
    From what I know of I never had this problem until recently (I think) but it bothers me greatly as it hindered my sales a lot ;;

Current outfits im selling are;
    Nuadha robe F + shoes
    Various weapons like the waffle clutch, pumpkin rapier and champ knuckles
    Ninja anju set
    Cross empire gloves F
    Royal diamond leather light helm
    Trinity gloves

From what I know I don't think these are restricted from direct bank transactions ?
    If anyone can help I'd be really thankful ; ; I haven't been able to get a sale in weeks because of this
    and a lot of the time not a lot of people in mari are social so its less likely for them to note me to buy the item ;v;

---

Kirara01 @ Mari Server
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I'm curious how much you've been pricing it. Because I know there's a minimum in order to use Direct Bank Transaction.

I use the 8x8 DevCat bag to sell stuff, but I've never run into this issue before when selling in Belvast.

According to the Wiki, only Dunby and Belvast allow for Direct Bank Transaction.
  • HoldHold
    I use the 8x6 Item bag. I kind of doubt it's the bag though since the ingame license saids "Direct Bank Transaction Disabled" for Belvast unless that's a typo as well.
  • KryoKryo
    I know I can direct buy at Belvast and Dunbarton, it just seems like some of the items just won't let you use that option, and for no reason.