Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit of Tuan missing Glowing-Texture Effect

Clovis15Clovis15
Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
in Bugs and Glitches
%5E8D94CE7E2C5FE9A76A3FDC910B7DE2BD29EA356B7C78AA1CFD%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

The "Spirit of Tuan" pets used to have their textures show as illuminated, like many wings do, but this feature was lost sometime this year. Here is a picture of my wings properly displaying an illuminated-texture, but where Tuan itself does not.

(I apologize that I was unable to complete this bug-report earlier this year with the needed-picture, but my PC had to be sent in for repairs shortly after I was asked for a picture containing proof.)

IGN: Latzfer
Server: Alexina

Comments

• Sammy27Sammy27
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I also remember Taun having a noticable glow at night, but it seemed to disappear after a recent update

IGN: Sammy27
    Server: Alexina